- Recent college graduate, who is adaptable, committed, motivated and focused with course studies in information systems and network administration including back - up, security management, e-mail systems and applications support.
- I want to utilize and enhance my communication, organizational, and information technical skills to contribute to the success of a professional work environment, while at the same time become a student and expert in the fields of network security and project management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on and proactive
- Comfortable with change
- Works well in team
- Independent and quick learner
- Written and oral communication skills
Operating Systems: Mac OS Lion/Mountain Lion, Windows 2003/2008/XP/Windows 7
Software: Confidential Office, Android OS, Iphone OS
Hardware: Desktops, Printers, Laptops
- Removing and Installing Dual In line Memory Modules within Confidential servers
- Cleaning and repairing sockets on motherboards
- Identifying memory modules within Confidential data cells
- Verifying, repairing, scanning, and rebooting DIMMs on servers using KVM cables through the Windows 7 BIOS
- Replacing solid state and HDDs in servers
- Replacing motherboards on Dell servers
- Built and maintained several mediated classrooms
- Repaired classroom hardware, software, and network issues dealing with Windows OS and Mac OS
- Inspected problematic equipment
- Resolved software and network issues on site
Confidential, Norfolk, Virginia
- Troubleshoot and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments with a 100% success rate.
- Worked with students to analyze computing and network needs and installed appropriate solutions on computer.
- Installing software on student and faculty hardware
- Office, Mac OS, McAfee, Norton
Confidential, Glen Allen, Virginia
Guest Services Representative
- Responsible for all front desk task including checking guest in, shift end audit reports, and managing the computer system.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
- Summer Internship responsible for the processing, archiving and file management of confidential documents within the Confidential Risk Solutions Department on the Windows 2003 operating system.