Amiable, Team Player, Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Continuing Education, Decisive, Dependable, and Resourceful. Seeking a position utilizing my current skills and certifications with the ability to advance and acquire more skills.
Helpdesk Support Technician
- Create and manage user accounts in Active Directory
- Configure end - user Microsoft Outlook to connect to Exchange Server
- Configure end-user Microsoft Outlook personal folder (pst)
- Configure end-user workstation connect to Network
- Upgrade 100 Pc’s from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Maintain 60 workstations in training rooms
- Install and configure Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
- Provide phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users
- Troubleshoot end-user networking problems
- Troubleshoot end-user problems remotely and phone support
- Create user accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshoot end-users Hardware and Software problems
- Troubleshoot Windows 8 operating system
- Configure user IPhone’s, IPad’s to connect to the Exchange Server
Confidential, Landover, MD
- Worked as an apprentice directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Electrician in installing or maintaining a variety of approved wiring methods for distribution of electrical light, heat, power, radio, and signaling utilization systems.
- Work was performed in existing or new residential, commercial, industrial buildings including streets and highway lighting, traffic signal and other outdoor above and below grade installations
- Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic reception equipment or accessories.
- Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test equipment.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Place insulation over conductors or seal splices with moisture-proof covering.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- String fiber optics and coaxial cables between structures and lines from poles, towers, or trenches and pull lines to proper tension.
- Install equipment such as amplifiers or repeaters to maintain the strength of communications transmissions.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Picked up mail and parcel on a daily bases on a daily time schedule
- Delivered mail and packages by predetermined route to ensure customer service
- Responsible for driving the truck to and from all deliveries and pick ups
- Inspected the vehicle daily for safety
- Sort mail and prepare outgoing correspondence
- Review and verify daily manifest of deliveries and pickups
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service
- Greet and acknowledge every customer
- Load and off load trucks
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Coordinated events and activities for mentally/physically challenged clients
- Counseled and assisted mentally/physically challenged with behavioral problems
- Assisted clients with independent living and life skills
- Maintained accounting of client stipend payments.