- Experience with 3G UMTS voice/ Packet core and LTE, DSL internet solution implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with supporting Mobile Backhaul Solutions build using L2VPN, L3VPN, VPLS over MPLS for 2G/3G/4G.
- On Hand experience in configuring and troubleshooting Confidential, Juniper carrier grade routers, ATM switches and Media Gateway/ Confidential Passport.
- 3GPP Protocols (GTP - C v2, GTP-U, S1-AP) analysis using wireshark.
- Experience with IP and related protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec for VPN), IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), layer 2 protocols (VLAN, STP, RSTP, PPP, PPPOE, L2TP, LACP), MPLS networks.
- Experience with Solaris OS, Linux/Unix and MySQL database.
- Experience in Customer interaction, on call pager rotation for Critical Network Outage issues.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Technical Support Engineer
- Product Support for Juniper M/T/MX series routers in ATT lab and production networks for L2 VPN, VPLS, L3 VPN, IP/MPLS mobile backhaul, and Multicast etc.
- Troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and eventually operational phases of networks.
- Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and if necessary coordinate fixes by engineering department. Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas.
- Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities
- Testing of software Fixes and writing RCA reports for ATT
Confidential, Murray Hill, New Jersey
Customer Applications Engineer
- Product Support for SR 7750 based SGW/PGW in 4G LTE and Supporting and Managing Trials in all geographic regions for WNG 9900.
- Troubleshooting data call issues on the EPC core. Monitoring WNG in customer network for any issues during initial start - up stages. Providing expertise for troubleshooting traffic feed issues.
- Troubleshooting Mobile IP/MPLS backhaul issues build over ALU 7750/7450 routers
- Answering customer and regional team’s queries about WNG.
- Tracking issues with WNG and updating management accordingly.
- Working with local team/customer to manage and meet deadlines for Trail projects.
- Product Verification/Testing WNG 9900.
- Supporting LTE test/demo teams for WNG integration with PCRF for ITM (Intelligent traffic management) solution.
- Testing new features for WNG 9900 using my expertise and extensive previous experience in 3G UMTS, CDMA technologies to drive high product quality.
- Delivering Training to regional teams/Customers for WNG 9900 technology, working and using it to determine faults in complex service provider networks.
- Working daily on issues raised by our customers and Tracking critical issues while updating management accordingly in timely manner.
- Designing Taping solutions for WNG deployment using VSS Taps in 3G/4G networks.
- Used traffic generators like IXIA, Spirent Adtech to build simulated networks in lab to reproduce complex issues.
- Regularly take part in On Call rotation for handling escalations and critical issues raised by customers.
Global Network Product Support Engineer
- Provided/provide level three technical supports for the below mentioned products
- Responsible for resolving network issues in a timely manner by following TL9000 and Lean Six Sigma quality standard
- Configure and troubleshoot corporations’ complex network configurations that use multi-vendor products in the lab and on live production networks. Issue reproductions in Confidential lab mainly consisted of Confidential products, Cisco and Juniper Routers and Switches.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent professional relationship with Confidential ’s corporate customers and internally with level 1 support, level 2 support and the management
- Write, test and implement step by step configuration and troubleshooting documents to help the junior team members, level 1 and level 2 support teams
- Regularly take part in the improvement of the processes by gathering and analyzing the data using techniques learned during Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Regularly take part in On Call rotation and resolve the network issues in a timely and professional manner while keeping the management and all stakeholders up-to-date on the progress.