- Highly motivated, driven and result - oriented customer service professional with proven experience in areas of office management, administrative support, Confidential, and customer/client relationship services.
- Excel in managing multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem-solving and follow-through capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonally and organizational; effectively articulating ideas clearly and persuasively in oral and written forms.
- Producing quality results in high stress, fast paced, dynamic work environments.
- Proven leadership experience having the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities applied to prioritizing work activities and using time efficiently.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands as needed and able to deal with frequent delays or unexpected events.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Archiving/Records Management
General Office Support
- Provided office and Confidential duties within various corporate settings. Managed the conference planning, meeting events and scheduling for various meeting/conference rooms which included the coordination of audio visual equipment, seating style arrangements, video and digital technology and communications, and supervising the activities of maintenance technicians ensuring that the space is efficiently utilized, that rooms are not double-booked, and that the items needed by meeting attendees were available.
- Purchased office supplies, office equipment for staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions. Supervised the maintenance of office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Sorted and distributed mail. Expedited mail for the corporate staff. Drafted written responses and replies by phone and/or e-mail when necessary.
- Worked in the document management and printing departments for several leading DC-based law firms providing production support and performing high volume copying, scanning, and binding services.
- Coordinated work order requests managing the full lifecycle process for print production services to include copying, collating, binding and delivering of jobs. Logged copy jobs into manual and automated systems. Serviced machines when temporary breakdowns occurred.
- Developed and implemented records management processes to facilitate effective and efficient handling of business records and other information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
- Managed the storing, arranging, indexing, classifying, and archiving of records. Facilitated the development and maintenance of filing systems to meet administrative, legal, and financial requirements.
- Coordinated and ensured the implementation and retention of files and disposal schedules.
- Maintained archived collections of management information, including up-to-date shelf list inventory and transfer records.
- Recommended and assisted with implementation of records storage and indexing solutions; periodically developing databases and information systems access.
Front Desk Reception / Administrative Support
- Provided administrative support to several leading non-profit organizations and legal institutions serving the staff in a variety of capacities including typing of letters and correspondence, scheduling of events and facilities, generating reports, data entry, telephone coverage, duplication, mail handling and assisting with completion of special projects.
- Managed a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Operated busy switchboard. Fielded and answered all routine and non-routine questions.
- Greeted and directed all visitors, including vendors, clients, and guests.
- Ensured customers, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensured completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Received, sorted and forwarded incoming mail. Maintained and routed publications.
- Coordinated the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
- Managed the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.