I am a hardworking and dedicated Information Technology professional with strong customer support skills who uses extensive problem solving, time management and analytical skills to maximize job performance.
- Bi - Lingual
- IBM Utilities
- CHANGEMAN and INFOMAN
- Cataloged Procedures
- DFDSS (ADRDSSU)
- CA1(Tape Management System)
- VSAM Assist
- DASD File Allocation
- OPC/CA7 Scheduler
- CA11(auto restart)
- ABEND Interpretation and Troubleshooting
- DFRMM(Tape Management System)
Confidential, New Castle, Delaware
Production Support Analyst
- Monitor the performance and successful completion of all overnight batch processing at the Command Center with detailed review of all QI indicators
- Partner with the Command Center and all Support teams to investigate and troubleshoot all production and software outages on the IBM Mainframe LPARS
- Provide timely and efficient problem solving skills during major crisis situations
- Review all production outages in conjunction with Application Support in order to initiate permanent problem solutions
- Communicate directly with outside customers to track late or incomplete money transmissions
- Monitor all inbound/outbound file transmissions via FTP/NDM; apply JCL modifications to failed batch job(s) and restart according to the restart instructions
- Migrate Batch/Online load modules to emergency load libraries via CHANGEMAN level 99 with request from Applications programmer also implement JCL/PROC changes into production upon user request verride space allocation to datasets if they failed with either an SB37,SD37,SE37 or S837 submit ADHOC user requests via OPC/CA7 SCHEDULER ; Handle inbound calls pertaining to transmission issues including data issues within files, as well as late or missing files; Coordinate cutoff activity with the sites and third party vendor(s) to ensure that file deadlines are met
- Provide updates to the team and management on daily issues encountered, as well as status reports
- Open/Update INFOMAN incident tickets generated for any batch/software issues
- Escalate any DB2/CICS issues that can not be resolved by Production Support to the DBA/CICS group.
- Training of Singapore Support on corporate batch processing including, OPC scheduling system, INFO/change control system and escalation procedures.
- Mass conversion of 3420 reel tapes to 3480 tape silo on all executable batch procedures.
- Installation of Devon system onto Mainframe to support required batch processing.
- Training of new personnel on Tech Support responsibilities.
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Production Control Analyst
- Monitor the nightly batch process workflow.
- Monitor the CA - 7 error handler queue.
- Investigate and troubleshoot all production batch and software outages.
- Restart any failed batch job(s) according to job documentation.
- Monitor all daily/weekly data set backup using FDR/ABR and DFDSS utilities.
- Maintain all online DASD performance using the ICKDSF utilities.
Confidential, New York, NY
Lead Computer Operator
- Monitor and control computer operations workflow. Modify and maintain system configurations and production schedules to meet changing priorities, system capabilities and performance objectives.
- Operate and monitor peripheral equipment such as printers and tape drives in accordance with established quality standards; organizes operations output for distribution, including tapes and large print jobs.
- Monitor and perform regular backup of all data. Use backup systems to restore data in the event of system malfunctions or other problems.