Innovative and resourceful professional with over 10 years of experience in leading all phases of diverse technology projects. Skilled in performing service efficiently and effectively on networks and systems as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, customer software, preventive maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, adjustments, and recommending part replacements. Adhering to service manuals, technical procedures and direction while properly documenting and managing work activity, billing and quality documents, in - house and over the phone as required.
Telephony: VOIP, TDM, Avaya Service Observe and Single Step Conference Recording, Cisco DMS, Station Side Recording, Trunk Side Recording and SIP.
Software: Verint Impact 360 WFO Suite V11 & V12, SSL Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2008, MS SQL 2008 Wireshark, Net Analyst T1 Testing Software, NetTest, Microsoft Office, and Remedy Ticket Reporting.
General: Impact 360 WFO Suite, Routing & Switching, Computer Hardware, LAN/WAN Technologies, Call Center Recording, Disaster Recovery, Recording Redundancy, Archiving, KMS, SSL, CTI Integrations with Impact 360 and Troubleshooting T1 Circuits, TCP/IP.
Field Systems Engineer
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot issues with Impact 360 software directly for on-site or remote customers.
- Answer complex questions, connect with technicians to assist and handle any requests related to implementation of Verint software.
- Integrate multiple CTI switches including Cisco, Avaya and Genesys with Impact 360 QM recording platform.
- Validate and confirm server requirements prior to installation of Verint software.
- Configure Verint's V11 and Avaya V12 WFO Suite which consists of SSL, audio and screen recording, centralized and local archiving and encryption.
- Maintain documentation of customer network environments on a project basis.
- Create knowledge base documents for internal technical library.
- Consult with technical and end-user staff to define computing needs and resolve system-related problems.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting network related issues such as DNS, IP routing, Load Balancing and other TCP/IP issues.
VOIP Repair Technical Lead
Confidential, Saginaw, MI
- Lead and supervised 10+ technicians in the Data and VOIP group to troubleshoot XO services.
- Diagnosed and repaired XO services that are delivered by T1, T3 and copper loops to business customers including: LAN/WAN, VOIP, TDM, MPLS VPN, Point to Point and SIP.
- Worked directly with XO Field Technicians to troubleshoot and resolve phone wiring at the line of demarcation and to program multiple types of routers/switches.
- Repaired services that include but not limited to equipment such as: Hatteras, Anda, Cisco, Adtran, Nortel and Juniper.
- Maintained, troubleshoot and configured Cisco routers, Adtran routers, Hatteras switches and Juniper routers.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic tools which includes Net Analyst, NetTest, Sonus Switches, Broadworks Servers.
- Developed strong working relationships by working directly with the IT Vendors, Network Administrators and 3rd party help desk personnel.
- Promoted to Lead Technician of 10+ technicians in the Data and VOIP teams within the first 2 years of employment.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Provided technical support for Confidential 's wide array of wireless products and services for high revenue business customers.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of complex technical issues as well as answering questions in regards to Confidential 's services and equipment.
- Worked with various internal and external clients in researching and analyzing the issue and communicating the resolution to the client.
- Served as a lead technician to assist fellow peers in troubleshooting and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
- Provided help desk support for Confidential employees and vendor sites.
- Assisted with Blackberry enterprise activations.