- Offering Extensive Experience in Engineering, Installation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Highly motivated, goal - and detail-oriented Telecommunications Engineer with experience in planning, design, testing and maintenance of cable, equipment and circuits.
- Will apply experience, knowledge and analytical skills to learn the skills to successfully fulfill the job requirements needed for the Telecom support position.
- OSP/Network equipment planning and engineering.
- OSP Project management, administration and budgeting.
- Engineer design and test of grounding and protection of equipment and cabling.
- Tier-2 test and maintenance of fiber and copper cable and circuits.
- DC power plant engineering and installation.
- Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office, Microstation CAD and Confidential systems.
MS Word MS Excel MS Access CorelDraw PhotoPaint Adobe Professional Microstation
- Telecommunications equipment installer for Confidential exchanges in Pennsylvania.
- Installed power and transmission equipment to serve the Confidential telecommunication network.
- Installed and engineered office bays, racks, cabinets and cabling.
- Completed all scheduling, communications and documentation to turn over equipment to our customers.
- Performed testing and equipment turn up for power, wire line and optical equipment.
- Provided engineering support for installation projects.
ConfidentialOSP PLANNER - NETWORK ENGINEERING
- Promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions based upon superior performance shown in OSP engineering, project management, and customer service; able to ensure seamless delivery of service.
- Ensured compliance with Confidential HSI/DSL regulatory requirement of providing 100% broadband capable network by 2015.
- Met all daily voice and data service order needs through the effective planning and engineering of OSP and CO telecom equipment.
- Developed and executed OSP network plans needed to provide DSL to customers throughout the Northeast and Southeast for former Confidential of Confidential customers.
- Supported Confidential Wireless Confidential deployment, created OSP network plans and ordered the transport of equipment.
- Managed equipment orders from selection to test and in-service.
- Responded to network plans with detailed equipment and structural engineering specifications.
- Reviewed telecommunications equipment selection and organized OSP engineering training.
- Served as proactive, contributing member of the engineering project team charged with combining former BA and Confidential equipment engineering processes.
OSP ENGINEER - NETWORK ENGINEERING
- Provided OSP engineering for Hershey area exchanges in former Confidential network.
- Performed engineering and coordination of fiber cable and panel restoration in Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Provided budgetary oversight and IDDS/ICGS CAD inventory on OSP engineered jobs.
TRANSMISSION AND PROTECTION ENGINEER
- Primary OSP engineering and construction technical support engineer for Confidential.
- Served as technical trainer for Confidential employees on new products and services.
- Provided Tier 2 support for testing and troubleshooting fiber, copper and power equipment and cable.