- Highly experienced IT Professional with a record of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies.
- Consistently recognized by Executive Management as an excellent resource to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency through personal contribution to align the business processes and IT infrastructure to realize cost savings and a technical advantage for the organization.
- Talented, results - driven, and versatile IT leader and technologist, with a record of success in implementations requiring an in-depth knowledge and solid experience working with complex network architecture, installation, implementation, integration, and administration in local and remote environments.
- A top team member and individual producer skilled in developing exceptional client relationships through attention to detail, subject-matter expertise, personal commitment, and technical knowledge.
- A valued contributor to diverse technology teams, with a history of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions in a wide range of applications and technologies.
- System and Network Operations Intranet / Internet Vendor Management Software Migration Infrastructure Development Training Hardware Software Peripherals Configuration Management
- Microsoft Project ColdFusion 5 - 9 HTML XHTML CSS XML XSLT Dreamweaver Microsoft Office Microsoft Project Subversion Google Apps
- Google Search Appliance Google Analytics Urchin DNS FTP FTPS
- MySQL IIS Apache Windows Server 2008 Windows 7 /8 Unix
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Google Search Appliance Specialist
- Identify solutions to business objectives with interfacing a new website with the Confidential .
- Worked with team members to ensure content is successfully and properly indexed by the Confidential from multiple repositories.
- Ensure proper utilization of the Confidential .
Confidential, Rockville, MD
ColdFusion Developer / Google Search Engineer
- Maintain the ColdFusion enterprise environments and deliver 24 / 7 on-call support for the Internet and intranet at the Food and Drug Administration.
- Developed and maintained ColdFusion applications, plan and prepare for Internet and intranet environment migration from ColdFusion MX 7 to ColdFusion 9 using Microsoft Project, and maintain Urchin software.
- Install, configure, and maintain the Confidential indexing multiple content sources with over 20 clients including the Food and Drug Administration.
- Attend client meetings and ensure team members are aware of assigned tasks and deadlines.
- Devised and created software using C#, Java, and ColdFusion to interact with the administration API of the Confidential to aid in automating administrative tasks and reducing costs.
- Developed unique solutions to index content sources not supported by the Confidential.
- Created and maintained multiple XSLTs for use on the Confidential .
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Created websites, intranet platform and built software applications.
- Migrated the old ASP website to ColdFusion. Built several applications to enhance members’ benefits including member directories, a postcard application, and a financial tool allowing members to benchmark their financial information with other members.
- Designed and programmed www.travelsense.org.
- Built an intranet utilizing ColdFusion 8 with Sun Web Server 7.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Assisted in redesigning and developing Confidential ’s intranet.
- Met with clients on a weekly basis to provide a detailed update of work completed, work in progress, and overall work on the Confidential websites.
- Migrated production and development environments from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 and from ColdFusion 5.x to ColdFusion MX7.
- Conducted training twice annually for Confidential 's standards for publishing web documents.