To obtain a SENIOR IT TECH POSITION
- Outstanding communicator with excellent oral and written (including technical) skills
- Highly proficient at creating job - related documentation and reports
- Skilled in Auditing accounts
- Excellent supervisory and analytical skills in all levels of IT support
- Well versed in installation and preventive maintenance of hardware and software on industry standard PCs
- Helped the DOJ ATR Division win over 90% of trial cases abroad while working as their Lead Trial Analyst.
Hardware: IBM-compatible PC; HP Laser Jet printers, HP Plotter Printer; Sun Systems, Ultra Spark; Apple Macs, Cisco routers, and switches, IBM Compatible PC, AT&T Communications Bell Atlantic Systems Networks ISDN lines LAN/WAN Hardware, Fujitsu & RICO Scanners, HP CD-RW and DVD Burners, Dell, Toshiba, HP, & Gateway laptops, and PC’s, FireWire drives, HP, Compaq servers, Epson, Lexmark, HP printers, RIM Blackberries.
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris 7.0, Dos, Os/2, Nt Workstation And Server; Windows XP, Professional/Home Editions, Windows Vista, Windows7&8, and MAC Snow Leopard, and Lion.
Database: Summations, CTTD, Sanction, Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, Oracle, JAVA, Paradox, Access, File Maker Pro, Winstall 6.0, Trial Director
Networking/Communications: Bell Atlantic System Networks, ISDN Line Installations, ESB, Cisco Router installation, and repair, fiber optic cabling, and wiring telecommunication closets. Blackberry Enterprise Server, UML, DNS server configuration and administration.
Tools: PC Cameras (Digital), Elmo Projectors, various AV equipment, CD-R\DVD player and burners, USB storage and thumb drives.
Software: Programming Languages: OmniPro, PeopleSoft, Citrix Client, Nortel Client, Sprint dial out, PC Anywhere, LapLink. Litigation Support Software Sanction, LAW, Trial Director. Seagate, Hyena, Microsoft Office Suites 2000-2007, Word Perfect, Support Magic, Remedy, Roxio CD Creator 5-11, JASC software (PaintShop Pro) etc., ScanSoft PaperPort, iManage, Citrix ICA, McAfee, Symantec, C++, Visual Basic. Blackberry PDA Palm\Handheld\Server software Insight, TruCluster.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Field Technician
- Deploy MAC, and Windows PC’s. Image all workstations being deployed. Install software on various types of seats from Dell, Apple, and HP. Configure security software, and train users on it’s usage.
- Lead the day sweepers, and also manage and lead the night deployment teams.
- Work closely with the customers IT POC to ensure they are receiving the correct products requested with the proper configurations. This includes ipads, blackberry, and iphones.
- Create and update progress reports daily, and nightly. Open, close, and monitor Remedy tickets accordingly to SLA guidelines.
- The designated Tech for handling issues with clients considered to be the VIP’s of the company.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Network Systems Specialist\Lead Trial Analyst
- Installed, maintained, and repaired all computer related equipment, and software. Inclusive of other special AAG office computer assignments, and projects for the user environment in the Main Justice (RFK) Building.
- Created the Lead Trial Analyst position for the Antitrust Division. I am the leading official Network LAN Administrator/Engineer/PC Analyst on remote trial sites when and wherever the Department goes to trial.
- Established the “Daily Report Template” for use by trial analyst to report their daily activities, and updates when working abroad on trial cases. This report is kept in iManage to monitor the daily progress of the trial staff’s use of equipment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in both areas of the Trial attorney remote office support and courtroom computer support. Responsible for ensuring the computer needs of the client are met in an expedient and efficient manner.
- Ability to install a remote working office of computers with a network infrastructure to accommodate a working environment comparable to the clients’ home office.
- Qualified in working under extreme pressure with no room for error during DOJ trials.
- Built servers, PC’s and installed software for new client accounts when working from a remote site. Performed troubleshooting and system support maintenance for workstations on and off the network.
- Prepared and maintained peripheral equipment as needed. Provided support for trial software applications pertaining to Litigation Support.
- Built and configured user hardware and software on various Proliant servers, and Routers. This environment enhanced my skill level as I worked with world renowned trial consultants, and professional courtroom AV specialists.
- Successfully built, configured, and maintained Application servers, Database servers, and Web servers using HP/Compaq drive array configuration software.
- Performed Administrative level skills creating user accounts, modifying host files, DNS files, and file permissions on server directories. Installed operation system patches, and upgrades.
- Successfully lead IT equipment, and software Rollouts throughout the ATR Division as the Team Lead Analyst (Supervisor), and sweeper.