- Resourceful Project Management Professional with seven years of experience in Project and Logistics Management, Personnel Leadership, and Security Operations.
- A hands - on leader with high productivity objectives derived from lessons learned and application of project management methodologies and industry best practices.
- Experienced in leading project planning and organization, including meeting strict deadlines in ‘no room for errors’ environments.
- A natural communicator, effectively liaising at all levels and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders through subordinates.
- Possesses multiple s in Project Management and Logistics.
- Open to Project Management role with an organization seeking a proven performer committed to team mentorship, project excellence, and total customer satisfaction.
- Provided ongoing project oversight by defining project scope for multiple types of logistical applications throughout the Confidential .
- Monitored activities and the closing of all projects by conducting regular analysis and follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Completed these tasks throughout the Confidential central region and district offices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Project Management Logistics Management Operations Management Project Planning - Delivery Policy & Procedure Definition Regulatory Compliance Government Contracting Personnel Management Vehicle Maintenance / Logistics
Logistical Operation Support Specialist
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for day to day operations for the executive staff by sending out daily reminders throughout the Central Region of Confidential.
- Administered various analytical tracking for outgoing and incoming government files on a daily bases
- Maintained data logs of government records and information on government records and information on a daily bases.
- Served as a point of contact for various contractors working with federal guidelines leading a contract team responsible for the administration of GSA contracts.
- Administered government maintenance such as auditing incoming and outgoing government files and packages for senior immigration service officers at the central region office.
- Maintained collaborative working relationships with the executive staff and doing various task as handing out mail to coordinating with interpreter and delivery guys on a day to day bases.
- Managed all aspects of an organization to include cost, manpower, materials, facilities and equipment,
- Directed Logistics and Management Operations required supporting specific missions, and systems.
- Supervised multi-agency program planning, funding, and management of information systems.
- Coordinated, evaluated, developed, and adjusted plans and schedules to meet assigned requirements and deadlines, on time on a daily bases.
Transportation Asst. /Logistics
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Assisted daily operational oversight for over 50 personnel, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, safety, environmental, and/or government regulations on the use of government vehicles.
- Planed, organized, and monitored schedule work for projects.
- Managed and led various projects for quality, and monitored performance through collaboration, site visits, inspections, and progress reports.
- Provided, guidance, and assistance to program personnel and assisted key stakeholders and senior leadership as needed.
- Coordinated a Vehicle Rotation Program for 25 vehicles, overseeing schedule and rotation of the vehicle usage program.
- Planed and organized deadlines on logistical contract work, including moving supplies from over various military installations, including overseas work navigating within austere environments.
- Maintained over 20 government vehicle maintenance initiatives in accordance with manufacturer and vehicle warranty requirements, while maintaining inspections, and ensuring junior personnel were properly trained in maintenance policies and procedures.
- Coordinated multiple government vehicle inspection deadlines, and monitored performance through personal interaction, inspections, and progress reporting.
Motor Vehicle Operator
- Maintained and reported on vehicle defects and accidents throughout the motor pool.
- Provided support for 20 defective or damaged vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment was in proper working order.
- Planed organized, and managed the duties of up to five subordinate staff, ensuring all daily tasks were accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Directed activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking transportation vehicles.
- Monitored daily operations, ensuring compliance with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, environmental, and government regulations.
- Supervised daily operations to verify and resolve ongoing issues throughout the team.