I am seeking a position which provides a challenge and maximizes my telecommunication and engineering skills. I am a self - starter whose work ethic has allowed me to advance into technical positions which require analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. I am detail oriented and works well independently or as a member of a team and thrive in an environment which tests all aspects of my experience.
Sales Support Specialist
- Responsibilities are updating inventory, loading vehicles into the database, providing text for advertising and posting vehicles onto the web.
Lead Field Engineer
- Performed system administration, maintenance and repairs including moves, adds, and changes. For all 469 sites state wide.
- Planned, organized and implemented telecommunications-related enhancements and hardware and software upgrades.
- Responsible for coordinating a team of technicians to dispatch and meet SLA requirements.
- Provided Witness and Edify troubleshooting and support.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge in ACD routing, IVR screen pop application, call accounting, AVST voice mail administration, Confidential PBX programming, and T1 networking/installations.
- Planned and supported office moves and new building installations including paging systems installation and maintenance.
- Responsible for Call Reports and System outage logs.
- Performed inside/outside plant cabling and cable splicing for CAT5 and fiber optic.
- Programmed key systems and the F9600 as a contractor for Confidential .
- Provided customer service to multiple site locations, trouble shooting outages and providing solutions.