- Operate as concierge, receptionist, switchboard operator; public safety and public relations.
- Conduct interviews, process payroll, create personnel work schedule, and assign tasks to staffs.
- Monitor & operate alarm systems, and CCTV surveillance systems.
- Assist with medical emergencies, resolve security issues, correspond maintenance and safety hazards.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suites, and C - Cure Administration Security Software.
- Handle disciplinary actions when necessary, resolve personnel issues, and perform administrative tasks.
Support Services Technician
- Provided technical phone support to staffs, one branch corporate facility, bank branches, and vendors.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software applications, Windows XP, and TCP/IP networking issues.
- Created & follow-up helpdesk tickets, and responded to helpdesk e-mail requests.
- Worked with large-scale operations environments, enterprise monitoring & management tools.
- Monitored critical systems - devices, drives, servers, routers, switches, and networks (LAN/WAN).
- Diagnosed & resolved technical issues, password resets, and escalated power outages.
- Performed AS/400 system operations - financial files transfers, system backups, and program implementations.
- Utilized Active Directory, Open Office Suites, Lotus Notes; and performed user administrative tasks.