- Tadiran Coral PBX - various models between 2003 and 2012
- Active Voice, voice mail for Tadiran CMC and Mitel 3300 ICP
- Mitel 3300 ICP 7.0
- Ericsson AXE - 10 Switch
- Nortel DMS 250 Switch
- Alcatel DEX 600E Switch
- Tellabs Titan 5500 Wideband DACs (DXC)
- Alcatel Wideband DACs (DXC)
- Alcatel 1633 Broadband DACs (DXC)
- DSC 1/0 Narrowband DACs (DXC)
- Various Mux’s
- Ontario Systems Dialer
- Intecom commercial PBX
- Wiring / Cabling (66 blocks, 110 blocks, Telzon blocks, DSX panels.)
- Various Microsoft Office products
Confidential, Washington, DC
Telecommunications Technical Manager
- Working with the project manager and team; consult and advise VA IT management and key staff on optimization, utilization, and modernization of current telecommunications services including but not limited to circuits, lines, Cisco VoIP, video, and Tadiran PBX for Veterans Affairs Central Office, campus and facilities in the DC region.
- Collect, organize, and analyze all data for telecommunications services including the Tadiran PBX, video, Cisco VoIP, and Call Manager.
- Present monthly and annual cost savings to the VA as required deliverables.
- Present and report all options and recommendations for improvements for telecom services to VA IT management based on the best industry practices and outline all cost savings and reductions for telecommunications services.
- Implement findings with guidance of the project manager once approved by key management at the VA.
- Coordinate data gathering, physical site audits of the telecom facilities, equipment, and demarc with vendors, internal billing, VA telecom and network technicians, and VA management.
- Track and document all tasks, progress, and savings. Report weekly to the project manager all information, savings, and progress for weekly and monthly reports and deliverables presented to key VA IT staff and management.
- Assist the sub - contractor Turning Point and VA staff with telecom order processing and circuit inventory through NiOS.
- Assist Turning Point and the project manager with training VA staff in NiOS and assist developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation for telecommunication circuit inventory and monthly vendor billing ratification.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Primary support POC and site tech for 4 buildings in the Veterans Affairs campus and shared team support at Confidential .
- Back-up support at 7 other buildings in the campus.
- Tadiran PBX system administration - including but not limited to moves, adds, changes, installs, programming, maintenance, and working with vendor for projects and to resolve and complete any and all issues and requests.
- Active Voice - voice mail Tadiran system administration.
- Provide telecom support for all levels of staff and offices at the VA and VBA. This also includes the Secretary’s office.
Confidential, Westmont, IL
Senior Voice Systems Administrator
- Mitel 3300 ICP 7.0 digital VoIP system administration - including but not limited to moves, adds, changes, installs, programming, maintenance, and working with vendor for projects and to resolve issues.
- Tadiran 6000 PBX system administration - including but not limited to moves, adds, changes, installs, programming, maintenance, and working with vendor for projects and to resolve issues.
- Active Voice - voice mail for Mitel and Tadiran system administration.
- Wireless/Cell phone support for Confidential employees.
- Verify and review carrier billing invoices.
- Checking for accuracy and any cost saving opportunities.
- Telephony/technical support for nearly 800 College Bookstores - including but limited to ordering lines, remote troubleshooting, voice mail administration, coordinating moves/changes with contractors and carriers, point of contact for trouble resolution.
Telecommunications Technician and Administrator
- Troubleshooting and all trouble ticket resolution for all offices in call center environment and support departments.
- Maintaining, programming, and resolving all issues with Tadiran Coral PBX, Confidential ’s, Active Voice -Coral Message Center Voice Mail, and Phonetic Attendant.
- Maintenance, testing, turn-ups, etc. on DS3’s, local/LD T1’s, POTS/analog lines, DID’s, toll free, and PRI’s.
- All key set programming. Including but not limited to ACD groups, features, speed dials, and department moves.
- All new installs, hot cuts, moves, adds, and changes for T1’s, PBX, voice mail, dialer, phonetic attendant.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and executing all telephony projects.
- Cabling/wiring (66 and 110 blocks) for Confidential ’s, Sonet, PBX, key sets, analog lines, and dialer.
- Generating reports for T1’s, PRI’s, toll free traffic, DID’s, etc.
- Working with vendors and/or Confidential when necessary to resolve issues.
- All inventory, record keeping, and order processing for PBX, T1 and PRI circuits, dialer, peripherals (key sets, etc), analog and DID lines, ACD groups, etc.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Network Operations Technician
- Troubleshooting all physical layer, quality, call routing problems/outages on DS0, DS1 (T1), DS3 (T3) (and above), and switched network circuits on long distance voice/data network.
- Maintaining, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting, installing circuits on long distance voice/data network for major accounts via trouble tickets.
- Working with Confidential and other vendors to resolve any and all maintenance/install issues for customers.
- Switch and DACs nightly and weekly back-ups.
- Installing new turn-ups, hot cuts, moves, adds, and changes to complete orders.
- Installing, building, troubleshooting, and record keeping for international IMT’s (InterMachine Trunks - Confidential switch to switch) and reseller circuits.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Trouble ticket resolution for trading floor, CBOT employees/departments, and brokerage offices.
- Servicing and troubleshooting Ericsson wireless, Telex, and Intecom PBX.
- Installing new turn-ups, moves, adds, and changes to complete orders.
- Database, PBX, voice mail, other circuit related problems, and/or installs.
- Wiring 66 and 110 blocks on the MDF and IDFs (Main & Intermediate Distribution Frames).