Hands - on professional with background in Wireless Communication Systems, Cisco Network, Technical Project Coordination, Technical Support and Customer Training.
- Project coordination experience utilizing PMBOK methodology during Hardware and Software migration, field trials, integration, installations, optimization, and site acquisition.
- Demonstrated competency in preparation and presentation of technical and non-technical materials to various audiences including adult professionals.
- Diligent team player with the ability to establish new and nurture relationships with existing customers, work well under pressure and in remote locations.
- Established skills to identify troubling issues and take ownership from conception to completion.
Strong knowledge in various Wireless communication systems: TDMA, CDMA, 3G/UMTS, LTE, GSM.
Notable skills in: UNIX, C++, SQL, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Cisco
IT Network: - TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, VoIP, Security, and LAN/WAN.
Guest Instructor / Substitute
- Implement pre-planned lessons in a stimulating and engaging manner that promotes student’s active participation.
- Maintain a focus and well discipline learning environment to ensure maximum productivity.
- Administer tests, grade papers, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Delivered top notch lectures to adult professionals and students from diverse backgrounds that help rekindle interests in a subject matter.
- Built positive rapport with students and communicate effectively with classroom teachers, administrators and parent.
- Co-coordinated various parents support group that raised significant amount for the school team spirit.
- Conducted after school tutorials that generate increased knowledge in Math, Science and Social Studies.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Provided technical leadership and direction to a team of 12 members and 3 subcontractors.
- Consulted with clients to identify key requirements, defined project scopes, developed plans and schedules. key project requirements, implemented strict resource planning, tracked equipment and costs to ensure adherence to budget limitation.
- Initiated a comprehensive project control variance that streamlined process, reduced waste and increased revenue by 45%.
- Interfaced with regulatory agencies and instituted procedure that reduced $800K monthly fine per month to $0.
- Managed cross-functional teams of twelve that produced 100% on-time project completion while meeting strict regulatory conditions.
Confidential, Napervile, IL
Technical Project Coordinator
- Assisted project managers in planning, scheduling, executing, monitoring and closing.
- Represented project team at kick-off meetings and information sharing sessions.
- Monitored and analyzed system performance matrices and participated in several Wireless deployments projects including trials, migrations, translations and retrofits as a hand-on technical coordinator.
- Supervised a multi-million dollar new Wireless Communication product rollouts that resulted in multiple-year service contracts with major enterprises in New Zealand.
- Facilitated product enhancement clinics to meet design specification and proactively identify and resolved core-engineering issues that increased product efficiency 35%.
Lead Project Engineer /Technical Sales Support
- Facilitated customer design specification sessions, generated SOW and test plans associated with Integration and Acceptance.
- Actively participated in multi-company new Wireless product introduction.
- Fueled significant market expansion by delivering outstanding customer training and sales demos that lead to 48% increase in team’s sales revenue.
- Delivered 100% on time completion on multi-million dollar Wireless infrastructure deployment projects.
- Earned Subject Matter Expert statues on various telecommunication platforms)
Customer Technical Support Engineer
- Provided exceptional 24/7 tier 3 technical support to field engineers and Telco support team.
- Performed bench level measurement, troubleshooting, translations, data correlation analysis, test solution debugging, yield enhancement and customer inventory management.
- Developed tools that increased remote control technical support efficiency by 48%.
- Designed guidelines that reduced trouble ticket resolution timeframe by 29%.
- Promoted within first year of employment by assuming an increase level of responsibility.