My career consists of several years of IT experience as a Project leader, Programmer, System Analysis, Trainer, and Mentor. I supported many areas such as Data Warehousing, Data Conversions, Systems Support, Help desk, System Integration, Operations support, and QA testing.
Hardware: Tandem CLX, CYCLONE, K10xxx, K20XXX, S7000, VAX CLUSTER (8600), VAX 8250, VAX 785, DEC 20, DECNET, Confidential, MAINFRAME (3031) Confidential PC/AT, PS2,UNIVAC 1100, Honeywell, Confidential AX, Sun Solaris, SQL Servers
Software: ACI Coach, Pathway, Enscribe, Enable, WINDOWS/NT, DBMS, IMS, CICS, DB2, OS/MVS, VSAM,TSO, CMS, MMS, SCOPE VMS, DOS, OS/2, Unix, WINDOWS, DBASE III, LOTUS 123, WordPerfect, DECNET, TCP/IP, LU6.2, Oracle, NOVELL, Microsoft Office Products, RDB, Lotus Notes, MS SQL, XML, MS Project, MS FrontPage, Adobe Suite, .net applications
Languages: COBOL, COBOL 2, COBAL 85, SCOBOL, C, C++, SQL, NON - Stop, SQL, Visual Basic, MS Access, Transact SQl, PHP, Flash, PERL, Dreamweaver, Crystal Reports, MS SQL, FrontPage, SharePointJava Script, XML, Linux, UNIX, Visio
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Senior System Analyst/Internet Marketing
- Projects consists of creating websites from templates, both flash, PHP and html using Dreamweaver and Joomla CMS.
- Create social networks using the .ning platform.
- Perform several marketing duties from ads to blogs and performed in the areas on web development and internet PPC and Email marketing campaigns.
Confidential, Kissimmee, FL
Senior System Analyst/Project Leader
- Worked on projects as a System Analysis and Project leader on numerous Projects.
- Other minor project included finance, sheriff office, courthouse, and public safety.
- Complete Project Lifecycles were involved in all projects from Analysis to acquisition or development to implementation .
- Projects use Spillman (County management) software, MS-SQL 2000/2005, UNIX, XML, Visual Basic, Java script, and Crystal Reports.
- Bar-coding and Digital Signage projects required special programming.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Consist of Providing implementation, installation and system integration consulting services for several clients, domestic and overseas.
- Responsible for backup ESP support on compiling, testing and analysis for customer upgrades.
- Worked as Project Manager on several projects that Installed and tested Co-ach User, Environment, and operating procedures along with Tandem Concepts and Facilities.
- I also participated in a major on-site effort to support customers in successful go-live upgrade.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Responsibilities included support and Maintenance on Confidential Recoup System Credit collection system with full Confidential conversion.
- Entire project was done in COBOL85, SCOBOL, Pathway (requester-server) Enscribe/Enable environment.
- Maintenance and support includes analysis, coding, testing, debugging, designing, and redesigning.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
- Entire project was done in COBOL85, SCOBOL, Pathway (requester-server) NON-stop SQL environment.
- Maintenance and support includes analysis, coding, testing, debugging and redesigning based on MIL STD DOD-7935.1.
Confidential, NY, New York
- Acted as Project leader in major General ledger system conversion to expand chart of accounts.
- All phases done in VAX/VMS COBOL
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Project consisted of converting and upgrading the system to facil ate new type of reporting.
- Responsibilities included designing, writing, testing, and integrating several reports and interfaces to the sales and inventory systems and order entry systems.
- All phases of the project were accomplished using VAX/VMS, COBOL, EMS, DCL, Datatrieve, and some RDB with SQL
- Duties included System integration, Customer Support for medical and Dental software packages.
- Projects were Installation of Voicemail systems, Document and Imaging Integration with multimedia software and hardware.
- Integration was done on DOS/Windows, windows/NT and OS/2 platforms.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
Senior Computer Systems Designer
- Responsibilities included maintaining and developing new systems for Host Based Shop Floor System on the mainframe.
- This was a Major interface effort to the MAC-PAC MRP system which included IMS, DB2 file manipulation.
- Programming was done in COBOL and SQL.
- Also responsible for maintaining and
- Enhancing distributed shop floor system (WORKSTREAM) on DEC cluster with PC touch screen workstations.
- Heavy COBOL and light C programming are being used for this effort.