Confidential - Fort Worth, Texas
Technical Support Analyst
- Provide first level technical support to end users for technology related issues.
- Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary.
- Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures and company approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
- Escalate issues to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Duties included providing desktop support to company end-users.
- Deployment of various laptops and printers
- Installation and configurations of various company software
- Troubleshooting and maintaining company network.
Confidential - Irving, Texas
Customer Service Rep
- Duties included working with customers over the phone and providing phone support
- Answered questions about store stock and inventory levels.
- Performed scheduling of in store training and technical support appointments
- Supported Windows platforms as well as MS Office applications
- Supported internal customers which were the support technicians working in the actual retail stores and external customers which were the consumers that have made purchases from the retail stores
Confidential - Grand Prairie, TX
- Performed hardware break-fixes and did deployment for desktops and laptops along with setting up docking stations for various schools in the North Dallas area
- Provided support for all Dell Latitude Notebooks (2120 and 2122)
- Assisted in doing data transfers and uploading various PCs with designated school software
- Performed Ghost imaging on PCs
- Worked with Active Directory in adding and deleting new users
- Supported users with Office 2010 and Windows XP and Windows 7