- Confidential has over 25 years of strong industry experience in healthcare informatics. She has proven abilities in project management, EMR implementation and process improvement.
- Confidential has worked extensively and understands the technical analysis and workflow process redesign for multiple clinical areas.
- She has experience in end user training and support, CPOE and clinical documentation, interface/ integration testing, system build and is knowledgeable of meaningful use stage criteria and HIS documentation requirements.
- She is an excellent project manager, team player, well organized, pays attention to detail and works well without supervision.
- She has great communication and interpersonal skills and is comfortable presenting reports to the C level of healthcare organizations.
Confidential, New Jersey
- End user support of Confidential Carevue EMR including problem solving user issues with access to software adding new users, reactivating users (providers, students) training HIM users on trouble shooting record merge issues updating CDM with new department charges
- Creating report of Cardiology Consults using Fileman
- Created user profile and security access to Carevue using OpenVista software
- Built new nursing unit - ward definition and beds
- Create and maintain status report and issues list
- Create order sets for CPOE and templates for clinical documentation
Clinical Process Consultant
Confidential, Wisconsin, Ohio, New York
- Component testing anesthesia machine, monitor, respirator in OR/PACU setting
- Go live support for Confidential applications
- Interface and integration testing VistA HIS with Confidential software
- Software building of templates, event sets, and macros using Customize
- Database content building events, medication, fluids in/out, assessment, treatments with DB Editor
- User security and group definition using Security Manager
- Workflow assessment and redesign for clinical applications
Implementation analyst & Manager
Confidential, Florida, Texas, California
- Trained on and implemented Midas’ Case Management software in four Confidential hospitals.
- Each implementation expanded four weeks.
- Software interface evaluation with Meditech version 5.6.4.
- Managed the interface development for pilot hospital for Midas Case Management software and Meditech’s Bed Management module.
- Meditech software conversion from version 5.6.4 to 6.0 EMR
- Implemented OpenVista EMR with focus on HIMS/PIMS
- Performed workflow assessments for HIMS/PIMS departments
- Developed training guidelines medical records users
- Developed training materials on system modules and functions
- Trained end users in system modules, onsite and remote on applications including:
- Incomplete Record Tracking
- Security Officer functions
- Text Integration Utility TIU
- Medical Record Merge
- Skilled in use of EMR CPRS
- Medical Record document scanning into OpenVista
- Trained Confidential employees on system security, user access setup and patient account creation
- Designed system security for end users (physicians, nurses, administrative) assigning menu options and security keys
- Built user menus and menu options using Vista (MUMPS) software
- Performed institution and hospital setup build (units/beds, hospital profile and parameters)
- Performed system database queries of files and directories using FileMan
Confidential, Virginia, South Carolina
- Implemented training program for Operating Room documentation
- Self trained on system software ORMIS Intraop Nursing documentation (scheduling, supply manager, pre/intra/postop modules)
- Performed workflow analysis for new facilities
- Built procedure cards to support system files
- Maintained master procedure file
- Developed and monitored training schedule
- Trained super users and end users
- Supported go live and post live activities
Sr. Project Manager
- Project manager for system conversion to CPOE and Patient Accounting - project delivered on time and within budget
- Coordinate implementation tasks between hospital departments (pharmacy, laboratory, radiology)
- Monitored network and interface testing, developed testing scenarios
- Monitored system build and customization
- Coordinate activities with vendors McKesson, Patcom, Cerner, Citation
- Conducted workflow analysis, documentation and customization
- Created training matrix across hospital departments and monitored super user and end user training
- Monitored/updated project plan and budget
- Monitored patient account conversion
- Supported go-live activities and post-live evaluation
- Assisted with trouble shooting and problem resolution between hospital departments escalating issues as needed
- Maintained project related issues list, monitored progress and updated issue status
- Assisted facility in updating hospital policies and procedures