Information Systems professional with extensive experience in supporting users, servers and applications on a global basis .
Confidential, New York, NY/Roseland, NJ
- Information Systems Specialist supporting 30,000+ users, 500+ servers and 6,000+ applications internationally and domestically; servers include mail, application, hub, gateway, sametime, BES, and Good. Cover on - call to ensure 7x24 coverage for Sev 1 and Sev 2 issues in the Notes environment at Prudential.
- Level 2 support for end-users through Operations hotline and Remedy ticketing system.
- Team processed over 9,000 calls and 16,000 remedy tickets in 2012. Skilled in troubleshooting issues related to Desktop, Notes client mail and applications functionality with Notes versions 4.x through 8.5.3.
- Administrative functions include; creation of Notes end-user accounts, name/ions changes, generic process account creations, group administration for access and distributions, mail move processing.
- Worked with Compliance and Change Control to apply and monitor compliance issues, e.g. approval databases, investigations, disclaimers, exceptions and the implementation of security standards.
- Setup devices, troubleshoot issues, synching calendars and contacts.
- Primary responsibility for clean-up of mobile accounts in the Prudential environment.
- International support - high level of support provided for international users; working early hours to alleviate some of the time differences.
- Executive support - handled numerous executive issues related to calendaring/scheduling, mobile devices, access problems, and mail routing issues.
- Worked closely with desktop support and executive support groups to resolve executive issues in a timely manner.
- File Restores - knowledge of Veritas backup software.
- Handled end-user/application restore requests from backup tapes.
- Continued to interface with end-users and Data Management group to process mail and application restores.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Technical Support Analyst
- Lotus Notes Administrator supporting 3,000 users, 23 (Version 4.6) mail servers, 3 applications servers, 3 public servers, 2 hubs, all servers running Windows NT Version 4.0.
- Daily maintenance of Notes servers including monitoring, creating and replicating mailboxes.
- Generating Notes IDs and passwords; creating and configuring mail users, groups, connection documents, and server information within name/address book.
- Upgrading and configuring Notes versions for user population.
- Change controls; implementing application and access control list changes, upgrading templates.
- Troubleshooting Notes problems and providing level 2/3 support primarily for Lotus Notes related problems.
- Managing relocations of Notes accounts from site to site for both individual or entire departments.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Supported and maintained 8 mail servers and 3 public servers.
- Supported and assisted in troubleshooting of a domestic 350 node Novell 3.11 LAN/WAN with 20 servers.
- Supported eight regional Real Estate remote sites across the U.S. and maintained 3274 Controllers.
- Supported all hardware/software for Confidential.