Dedicated, passionate, and results - driven Business/Technology Manager with a history of innovative strategy and rapid professional advancement. Proven ability to lead and implement impactful projects and improved processes. Extremely knowledgeable of all facets of IT; Wireless & Broadband Telecom; Electronic Record Keeping Policy and Electronic Records Management; & Strategic Planning. Effective leader with expert verbal and written communication skills; Skilled at managing multiple projects, leading diverse teams, and resolving conflicts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Leadership and Management Business Analysis COTS Systems E - Records Management
- Call Center/Wireless Telecom Project Management Systems Integration Strategic Technology Planning
- Cost Management System Architecture E-Record Discovery & Strategy Strategic Vision and Concepts
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
RECORDS MANAGEMENT STANDARDS/FEDERAL REGULATIONS: DOD 5015.2; Sarbanes Oxley 17 (a) (4); FRCP Part 26; FIPS 199; Federal Information Security Act (FISMA); ISO 15489 (Records Management Standard); HIPAA; Health Information Technology for Economical and Clinical Health ACT (HITECH ACT); Graham Leach Bliley Act (GLBA); FAR 52.215-2; FAR 4.7; Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS); TIC 2.0, E-SIGN Act of 2002; Electronic Medical Records; NARA E-Records Guidelines;
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND OFFICE APPLICATIONS: SharePoint 2003-2010; Microsoft Office Project Server 2007; Project Web Access; MOSS 2007; MOSS Records Center; Documentum; FileNet; IBM CMOD; HP TRIM; Documentum Integration; FileNet Integration w/SharePoint; Kofax; MS Office Suite 2003-2010; CRM and Unified Communications Solutions; MS Project; Visio, ProtectEIR, Mobile Wallet
TELECOM STANDARDS & TECHNOLOGIES: IS-52 & IS-53 Dialing Standards; IS-41 Roaming Standard; Cellular AMPS; N-AMPS; GSM; CDMA; ATM; Frame Relay; SS7; IP-Voice; Convergent Communications Telephony; E-TOM (Enhanced Telecom Operations Model); OSS/BSS Development Management; 2G/3G Mobile Switching Platforms for Voice, Data; Contact Center w/IVR, ACD, CTI and CRM, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS)
DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES: Waterfall; Joint Application Development; Rapid Application Development; IEEE Software Development Methodology; Structured Analysis and Structured Design; Project Development Life Cycle
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Principle Member of Technical Staff
- Utilized legacy Broadband and Wireless Voice/Data Telephony to influence client adoption of IP-based Communication Architecture for Call Center Replacement.
- Authored Requirements Specification and Technical Solution Architecture for proposed recommendation of IP-based Call Center Architecture. Developing PMI-based/ Program Administration Artifacts
- Developed and influenced technical integration requirements for interoperability with top-tier integrated Contact Center/ACD/IVR/CRM and Workforce Management solution providers. Evaluated solution providers to support client selection and procurement.
- Converting business requirements into a technical architecture and design for Hosted IVR/Contact Center solution selection and deployment using Cloud-based Dynamic Call Routing and IVR services
- Developing Monthly Strategic Plan to implement technology transition from Classic TDM/Digital Telephony Confidential to Unified Communication Platform.
- Driving Electronic Records Management Awareness with Call Recordings for new Customer Contact Center
- Developing knowledge base in Trusted Internet Connectivity security configuration, Call Segmentation approaches and assessing emerging cloud-based communication service models to support next generation voice/ data/IP services
- Facilitated agreement on Technical Requirements and Business Process for Solution Implementation
- Trained In-House Staff on using GSA Networx Pricer Tool to research Federal Telecom Products and Service Pricing
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Electronic Records Consultant, Technology Operations & Risk Mgmt
- Devised cohesive Electronic Records and Information Management strategy and solution including business rules for records recognition within existing transaction, management and content management infrastructure
- Clearly defined generally accepted record keeping tasks such as e-records inventory, ingestion and classification, record security, and disposition mapped to business process and federal regulations for structured and unstructured records.
- Launched Electronic Records Installation Project incorporating compliance regulations, business process with focus on record keeping life cycle processes including audit, security, disposition and compliance reporting.
- Performed detailed Gap Analysis and developed Electronic Records & Information Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategy; Worked with Senior Managers and Executives across Confidential to prioritize Records Risk Mitigation initiatives to create a business case for Electronic Records Management in Technology Operations Group. Strategy addressed the effective capture of e-record content, record identification, metadata capture, and content indexing for effective query, search and retrieval of records across variety of ERMA and EDMS systems.
- Evaluated existing electronic document and record keeping systems for synergy with record retention policy and schedule. Analyzed corporate record keeping policies against in-place electronic record keeping procedures.
- Analyzed existing Corporate Records Management Policy for paper, e-records, and non-computer records to assess compliance to Federal Regulations (GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley, FRCP (E-Discovery) etc).
- Created backup Tape & Media Policy to supplement Corporate Records and Data Policy. Established workgroup to assess policy effectiveness for Corporate Records Office. Designed training curriculum for group records coordinators.
Confidential, Cranston, Rhode Island
Operations Records Manager
- Built, implemented, and maintained Records Management Assurance program, including operations manual and procedures, to ensure compliance with group and local records management requirements. Served as SME for Electronic Records Management.
- Spearheaded Information Awareness Program on electronic records life cycle and e-records management. Educated staff on best practices for adherence to commercial/financial industry record keeping requirements including SEC 17 (a) (3), SEC 17 (a) (4), Investment Advisors Act, Graham Leach Bliley Act and FRCP (Federal Rules for Civil Procedure).
- Developed electronic records management strategy and pilot project for implementation of automated records collection, records routing, and workflow integration for Confidential CFG Business Services for Electronic Business Records.
- Designed effective vendor record keeping tool selection matrix to guide management decision making.
- Managed file plan creation in preparation for successful ERM Implementation. Included social media in electronic record indexing, storage, and retention requirements. Organized IT Development of proposed implementation of the RMA Solution, with technical strategy and solution built using Microsoft Records Center 2007.
- Drafted comprehensive formal business requirements document for overall product design.
- Developed results-driven e-records training program for departmental records management teams.
- Served as Interim Records Management Policy Leader for Confidential Americas; advised teams on federal and state regulations.
Confidential, Arlington Virginia
Lead Program Operations Manager
- Member of Proposal Response team for Operations Support Systems for Ordering, Billing, Provisioning, Archiving and Transition to help Qwest win Federal Agency Contract Award under Networx Universal contract. Supported proposal responses for Dept. of Transportation, Social Security Administration, Dept of Justice and Dept. of Labor. Products include Broadband Data Services and IP Telephony Services featuring Cisco IP-Tel Solutions and Avaya IP Telephony Suite.
- Supported Federal Agency (GSA) Transition Team, Contracting Officers and Transition Coordination Center to fulfill FTS 2001 (voice & data) circuit transition reporting over to the GSA Networx Contract Program.
- Provided vendor contract oversight of performance and operational effectiveness; Achieved cost savings by negotiating service fees with SharePoint Vendor saving the company $10,000.00 in trouble management costs.
- Developed archiving, record retention requirements and record management process for storage, classification, search and retrieval of federal agency records.
- Hosted executive and technical briefings on new Electronic Record Keeping Policies and Practices to ensure compliance with Networx Federal Contract Requirements.
- Developed Record Keeping File Plan, Indexing strategy, Metadata Capture and Definition Requirements.
- Defined an Electronic Records Workflow process for the capture, ingestion, inventory, storage, disposition and secure expiration of Official and Vital Records.
- Developed Electronic Record and Email Archiving and Record Retention Policy, Technical Requirements and Records Management Processes for storage, classification and retrieval of Federal Agency Records. Ensured compliance to FISMA, DOD 5015.2 and FIPS-199 standards for records management tool selection.
- Designed End-to-End Business Process for Archiving and Records Management supported by Qwest Legal and Risk Mgmt.
- Performed System Administration for Office Share Point Server (MOSS) and Project Server 2007 Platforms and Vendor Management of Share Point Service Providers (IBM Global Services, Front Pages Web Hosting).
- Developed a Compliance Training Module for new staff to ensure awareness of Federal Record Keeping Policies
- Managed 3 rd Party Vendors for SharePoint, Project Server and associated Record Keeping Services.
- Performed Vendor Management of Share Point Service Providers (IBM Global Services, Front Pages Web Hosting).
- Developed Compliance Training Module for new staff to ensure awareness of Federal Record Keeping Policies
- Created and implemented Training Seminar and Quick Reference Manual for using Project Server 2007, Project Portfolio Server, Project Web Access 2007 and Project Professional 2007
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Business Analyst/System Integrator
- Performed business/systems analysis for broadband products featuring Ethernet services delivered over IP connections.
- Translated client business needs into technical requirements for Voice/Data/IP service order management and parsing.
- Managed technical relationships with engineering team which utilized Cisco IPSEC/VPN solutions.
- Identified process improvement in service order processing for Federal telecom circuit purchases.
- Facilitated development of consistent business processes for IP Service Order Processing and Logical IP Service Provisioning using Nutcracker Logical Data Provisioning Platform for MPLS, ATM, DIA and IP services. Liaised between client and development team during detailed design phase. Directed and facilitated technical changes to system design to meet user needs. Created test plans for validation & acceptance of data for production and client reporting system.
- Led Offshore 3rd Party Development Team (IBM India) in the creation of systems requirements, internal customer acceptance, and prototype testing of the applications to support enhanced order entry and circuit provisioning and inventory for automation of manual Federal telecom service order processing for wholesale and government clients.
- Authored business requirements for implementation and delivery of Ethernet Circuits (sub-rated to V-LANs). Managed offshore IBM technical team’s development and design of software for Ethernet and IP service.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Sr. Technical Project & Product Manager
- Managed phase two deployment of third party verification services for the Confidential mandate placed upon Confidential .
- Directed screen name registration re-hosting, email, and portal content publishing project.
- Successfully completed software upgrade project for 3rd party vendor network intake tool for content programming for online ad campaigns through the AOL portal.
- Successfully completed within time and budget constraints.
- Served as Project Manager for AOL.com Screen Name Registration Re-hosting, Email and Portal Content Publishing Project. Performed Project Development Life Cycle activities for AOL’s Business Technologies supporting the Online Audience Business (AIM, AOL Portal, and Netscape).
- Managed relationships and resources across AOL departments including Business Technologies, Platform Services, AOL Operations, Product Marketing, Offshore Development and QA/Testing Teams.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Taught graduate and undergraduate courses in Information Systems, Project Mgmt and IS Consulting w/focus on Project-Based Learning Approach; Developed the Information Systems Consulting Class which has evolved into the Capstone Course for the Computer Based Information Systems Curriculum
- Designed project for creation of a prototype Electronic Medical Records Database (Graduate Student Project).
- Designed project for creation of prototype platform to collect Electronic Federal and State Taxes (Internet Taxation) from Web/E- Commerce Transaction Systems across state boundaries (Undergrad/Graduate Student Project)
- Served as Undergraduate and Graduate Student Advisor
- Member of Confidential Computer-Based Information Systems Dept. Curriculum Advisory Council