- Dedicated and self - motivated IT professional
- Clear understanding of the ITSD
- Excellent team player, comfortable with improvising and problem solving in fast-paced environments
- Over 5 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experienced with database LAN / WAN Networks
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Logics
VEC MD Processor
- Manage database work flow for The Material Damage Unit.
- Assist with assignments of new files and potential total loss to the proper department.
- Developed Direct Assignments which reduced pending claims, and improved workflow.
IT Service Help Desk Analyst
- Served as the single point-of-contact for users to report issues and incidents
- Provided technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve routine computer, lap top Computers, and mobile devices incidents for internal and external users.
- Assisted with development of unit testing and integration testing during the development cycle. Reviewed upcoming releases and identified support gaps and risk opportunities.
- Performed incident and event correlation for active incidents and know errors.
- Executed incident and change management for routine PC server, mainframe applications and hardware.
Control Desk Analyst
- Developed and implemented procedures for collecting customer service queue and agent performance data
- Tracked queue and agent performance, produced and distributed daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Developed and produced documents, graphs, outlines and other materials for presentation to management and executives
- Supported supervisors and managers with call volume forecast and work force scheduling
Middle School Teacher
- Designed and implemented Spanish lesson plans for grades 7-9.
- Counteracted "senioritis" by utilizing cooperative learning with students teaching a chapter and testing themselves.
- Assessed students' progress daily in Language concepts class.
- IT security information /data flow, data base administrator.
- Queried database to pull customer information and solve issues
- Designed test plans for information systems changes
- Key Technologies: SQL server, Windows Server, LAN of 15+ desktops.