Insightful results drive IT professional with notable success. Excellences at providing comprehensive network monitoring. Hands on experience leading all stages of system development efforts. Include testing and support.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Networking and System Security
- Policy planning/ Implementation
- Data Integrity / Disaster Recovery
- Risk Assessment/ Impact Analysis
- Team and Project Leadership
Platforms: Windows 7, 95 and 98, vm/370 vma, OS2, MVS,XA, JES2, JES3, 3745 Front - End Processors, ES9000, 9121, 9672, 3090, 4341, 4381, 3174 Controllers Modems, Confidential Kiosks, Picture maker, G3, G4, Dry-Lab Apex.
Networking: TCP/ IP, SNA, Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, VPN, Secure ID
Languages: HTML, JAVA
Tools: Checkpoint Firewall, Norton Firewall, McAfee Virus, Protection, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, and outlook, PowerPoint)
- Etching LED on wafers
- Clean Room environment
- Responsible for handling wafers onto RIE machine
- Process LED on wafer using wet - acids and Dry gases
- Clean wafer using BOE chemicals.
- Report machine problems using MES ( Manufacturing Execution System )
Second level support
- Responsible for Delivery and Setup of TV’s surround system DVD’s and VCR.
- Forklift driver both standup and sit down type Raymond brand.
- DOT Certified/ Physical Warehouse experienced in receiving using RPOS.
- Installation of Desktop Computers.
- Modern Hookup downloading of software.
Senior VM Operator
- Monitored External Customers
- Connection to Confidential Mainframes
- In charge of master console using JES2 and JES3
- Manage now ticketing system.
Senior mainframe operator
- Confidential 4381 Processor
- JES2 operator
- Monitored SNA connections through VTAM.
- Re-Ran jobs using CA7-CA11
- Support PU/LU’s PES, controllers, lines, modems, RS6000, Cisco, routers, and switches.
Team-Lead network analyst- Senior console operator
- Provide 2nd level network support for multi-vendor, multi-protocol environments.
- Support client products, troubleshoot and resolve service problems.
- Create and analyze problem determination.
- Page and sending networks alerts for severity 1 and 2 issues.
- Support PU/LU’s PES, controllers, lines, modems, RS6000, Cisco, routers and switches.
- Support provided for over 150 different customers.
- Ensure effective and efficient deployment of personnel and equipment resources.
- Create daily turnover entries for log and tracking purpose.
- Directly support customers of the network and maintain regular contact with vendors, and representatives of common carriers to ensure conformity of services.
- Maintain batch flow for nightly processing.
- Restarted jobs using UCC7 and UCC11.
- Senior mainframe operator.
- In charge of master console using JES2 and JES3.
- Manage now ticketing system
ConfidentialTeam-Lead network analyst
- Provide 2nd level network support for multi-protocol environments
- Support clients products, troubleshoot and resolve service problems
- Create and analyze problem tickets for problem determination.
- Page and send networks alerts for Severity 1 and 2 issues.