- Ten plus years of professional experience managing programs, developing training plans and instructional materials for government, nonprofit, legal and corporate staff as well as advance training classes for on - going IT support.
- Advanced experience in Workforce development.
- Strong technology classroom training and effective communication/delivery skills.
- Expert knowledge in instructional and curriculum design and learning principles.
- Multi Tasked
- Technical Support
- Content Development
- Resolution Oriented
- Team Focused
- Leadership Principles and Practices
- Customer Support Relations
- Performance Management
- Business Needs Relations
- Consensus Builder
- Events and Training Initiatives
- Conflict Management
Instructional Designer / Analyst
- Support senior management in the development, communication, and execution of programs’ strategies.
- Manage project training and writing lifecycles to include planning, system design, development, testing and implementation to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
- Function as subject matter expert (SME) for project interviews, processes, content related matters, and to identify and develop documentation relating to project schedules, assessments and changes.
- Instructional System Design (ISD) and Learning Management System (LMS) development for technical publications and manuals, including aspects of writing/training logistics and site preparation.
- Provide process, performance, and system analytical support to ensure program achievements and purpose.
- Administrate meetings with client leadership and stakeholders to set scope, expectations and gather training requirements and plans for upcoming release activities.
- Identify enhancement impacts as well as capture changes of content to user manuals and reference materials.
- Perform quality review of all training products and requirements documents.
- Diagnose, correct and document complex or unique issues within project teams, customer and GUI interfaces.
- Maintain customers’ problem status updates throughout the lifecycle of issues and communicate resolutions in a timely manner.
- Conduct formal classroom training courses, workshops, and seminars for MS Office, proprietary and off-the-shelf software.
- Provide short duration end-user training, via telephone on applications and databases as needed.
- Analyze technical materials and learner information, making modifications to styles and format when necessary.
- Provide recommendations to enhance/update technical materials based on identified needs and theories of adult learning, content and user interface.
- Routinely seek ways to recommend and improve functional and technical process flow.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Conduct system demonstrations for a variety of audiences.
- Manage records and files of work and revisions.
Analyst / Trainer / Technical Writer
- Provided technical support in proposal writing and staff assistance to boards and/or commissions.
- Maintained accurate records and files for appropriate feedback of the above.
- Liased with labor organizations and employment training providers.
- Worked collectively with case managers and team to facilitate learning, health needs and recommendations for constructive lifestyle and behavioral changes, including parenting and multicultural adaptation.
- Instructed classes in language use and effective writing, developing curricula for teaching a wide range of writing skills.
- Administered and interpret standardized achievement, intelligence and interest tests.
- Evaluated skills for development and improvement, applying human resource practices to identify skill gaps and continuing education requirements.
- Taught vocational classes that focus on academic, technology and maintaining gainful employment.
- Developed solutions to defer activity that interfere with academic and work goals, including behavior modification.
- Remained current in principles and practices related to education, life-skills, employment development and training programs.
- Educated in health management to target long-term outcomes.
- Conducted initial interviews for program participation.
- Initiated and pursue job accommodations based on analyses.
- Provided assistance with undergraduate and graduate school programs.
- Formulated timely case reports, to include presentation of factual information and analysis of such.
- Represented organization in education and community outreach activities.
- Tracked status and career progression of alumni.
- Prepared and plan employment activities to include resume/cover letter development and facilitation of Job Club/Job Seeking Skills Training sessions.
Analyst / Trainer
- Educated IT and legal staff in software profile and business goals to assist in improved customer service, strategic and operational planning, technical support, and information systems management.
- Participated in leading and managing training with the goal of IT deliverables and continued process improvement (CPI).
- Supported legal proprietary software and databases.
- Customized and presented complex technical concepts in a comprehensible manner designed for litigation software that included court transcripts management, document images workflow and electronic access to files.
- Facilitated teamwork and collaboration for legal project-sharing and distribution on a Local- or Wide-Area Network.
- Provided case-by-case departmental workshops on moving hard copy documents to relational databases.
- Advised and recommended solutions for computer-related inquiries, problems and requests; including identifying, diagnosing resources, redirecting or advising on appropriate course(s) of action to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Reported statistics of those research activities to the respective department heads.
- Produced proficient documentation for change-management, policies and procedures.
- Provided consultation for needs assessment, objectives and goals.
- Prepared and maintained matrixes for follow-up.
- Instructed classes.
Contract Research Analyst
- Coordinated Year 2000 project staff and subcontractors.
- Disseminated project findings to multiple audiences.
- Developed research designs and data collection instruments.
- Collected and analyzed qualitative and quantitative data.
- Administrated the work of other research staff, communicating study findings to client and other concerned parties.
- Acted as liaison between system engineers and programmers to aid in meeting Year 2000 compliance standards for mid-range and client-server platforms.
- Coordinated testing schedules and maintained reports for follow-up.