- Over 5 years of experience in Information Technology, Networks, software development, modifications, maintenance and QA on diversity of platform, including System/38, AS/400 and IBM Mainframe
- RPG IV ILE, CL, AS/400 operating systems and technical skills
- Customer’ satisfaction focused
- Continuous research in the emerging technologies to keep business units aware of coming trends and/or possible risks
- Degrees in Computer Science, Engineering and Applied Math.
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’, act as the catalyst that drives the project, distributes work and pulls the individual parts together.
- Dedicated team player while demonstrating outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to align business needs with IT goals.
- Experience in the design, development, modification, and testing of all SDLC project stages in distributed and stand - alone systems.
- Capable of handling multiple project simultaneously, work well under pressure.
- Expertise in the planning, development of specifications, test plans, standards, and procedures.
- Capable of using project management tools including MSProject.
- 5 years of QA mentoring; continuous learning in adjacent areas of knowledge
Methodologies/Models/Standards: VDM, SDLC/STLC, ISO17799, ITIL, SoX, CMMI
MidRange: System/38, AS/400; RPG, CL; Cobol
Mainframe platform: MVS/XA/ESA/390/zOS; JCL, TSO/ISPF/PDF, IMS, IDCAM, FileAid, IPCS, Endevor, Xpediter; Assembler, REXX, CLIST, C/C++, Cobol
Personal Computers: Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008 R1/CentOS; MS Office 2003/2010.2013 , exposure to Office 365, MS Project; SQA Suite
Network Security & Maintenance
LAN Security Consultant
Senior Security Advisor
Information Systems/Network Engineer
- Project planning/test execution, maintain and monitor large scale programs and systems, including coordinating the roll - out changes of maintained systems.
- Relevant code changes while on unit/system test stages
- Review and analyze program dumps and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting code
- Maintain code changes in Endevor code management system
- Document and revise system Operations Manual, Programmers Guide, test procedures, and quality standards as well as testbed maintenance and development on VM Guest machine
- Provide staff and end users with and assistance solving system related problems
- Consult with management to ensure agreement/sign-outs on system changes
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the processing changes