- IT HelpdeskTechnician looking to join a company where I can use my various skills to improve efficiency.
- Maintains home lab consisting of several Windows based machines, two Server 2008 machines, a Cisco switch, KVM switch, Cisco routers, external hard drives and router/firewalls
- Experience optimizing computers for peak performance.
- Familiar with hard drive installation, memory installation, all associated cabling.
- Experience working with ISP’s in diagnosing connection issues.
- Experience diagnosing hardware issues, including printers, video cards and memory.
- Utilize software applications when necessary, to analyze memory.
- Maintains an extremely secure home network.
- Experience with various applications such as the McAfee Security suite, AVG, VNC server, Cisco VPN client, and several network protocol analyzers.
- PC repair
- PC upgrades
- Network support
- Server Management
- Customer Service
- Research & Analysis
Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003/ 2008, Windows 7.
Hardware: Cat5e&Cat6 cabling, memory installation, hard drive installation, diagnosing PC issues, KVM switches, Cisco switches and various soho routers and switches.
Software/Programs: Memtest, Wireshark network analyzer, Remedy and Track - it help desk software, Hyena, Seimens Invision,McKesson Cardiology,Look@LAN, VNCserver,VmWare,, Logmein and Join.me software,Citrix,Cisco VPN client and various host based firewall software solutions.
Security tools: Trend Micro Security Products, McAfee, Activeports, Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Nessus, Languard and NMAP.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Provided IT - support for the Bemr Access Portal project.
- Responsible for contacting doctors to Schedule appointments for the Remote Access install.
- Performed on-site training for doctors and
- Hospital staff. Provided support for technical issues within the project including connection issues, password issues.
- Provided support for third party applications such as DHIN and Citrix.
- Also supported most on-site, Citrix installation issues.
- Participating in weekly staff meetings in an attempt to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Provided help desk support for all hospital staff Via telephone, Answering phones,.
- Assignng help desk tickets to fellow technicians using Track - it help desk software.
- Personally resolving tickets both on-site and remotely.
Confidential, Bethany Beach, DE
- Provide on-site and remote support for the various Confidential Insurance locations.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing various PC and Network related issues (Microsoft Windows).
- Responsible for the maintenance of end user devices including PCs, printers, scanners and network equipment.
- Diagnose complex PC issues, LAN conectivity issues, perform standard PC maintenance and repair.
- Work with management to evaluate and procure new products that maximize efficiency.
- Install and configure various 3rd party applications.
- Clean and eradicate various forms of malware, trojans and worms from PCs.
- Identify and diagnose higher level issues and escalate to the Senior IT Technician or relevant vendors as necessary.
- Interpret corporate IT policies to end users, practice due diligence in ensuring all critical level servers and applications are patched and configured to best practices.
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of company resources
Confidential, San Jose, CAHelp Desk/ IT Tech
- Contract employee responsible for completing various IT related projects.
- Work included: POS system configuration, un-installing old POS equipment and installing new company equipment.
- Reconfiguration of POS system.
- Also, verification of POS functionality and inventory of all parts and equipment.
Confidentia, Kennesaw, GA
Help Desk/ IT Tech
- Assessing Pc issues and problem solving while Performing duties in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Last project included, imaging and configuration of 400 Confidential pc’s for client.
- I am at expert level in Pc repair, Pc configuration, network configuration and Microsoft Office products.
- Customer service background. I am flexible and willing to travel.
- Experienced in maintaining a professional, calm attitude through high pressure or stressful situations.
- I am a solution focused individual.
- I am currently persuing Cisco CCNA.