- Graduating senior in applied mathematics, looking for an analyst position, with a passion for analytics, leadership experience, and ability to navigate through challenges both independently and with a team
- Significant understanding of advanced probability.
- Basic understanding of stochastic differentials dealing with financial markets.
- Significant understanding of linear programming dealing with operations management.
- Data analysis experience through semester of Biostatistics.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Visual basic riented
- Quantitative Thinker
- Fast learner
Field Supervisor and Operations Manager
- While working 40+ hours a week and going to night school full time, enhanced already strong operations and project management, client communications and employee productivity.
- Ensure that all on - site operations were completed company standards
- Oversee all fellow employees’ workloads to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients regarding input on project details and finished projects
- Troubleshoot problems on completed projects