I am a business professional highly proficient in Information Technology, Customer Service and with the ability to empower people. Posse exceptional leadership skills, maintain excellent written and oral communication skills, problem resolution abilities and a high level of confidentiality.
- Microsoft Word 97 - 2007
- Microsoft Excel 97-2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97-2007
- Database Management (Access 2007, Oracle, and Seibel RTM)
- Networking Administration
- LAN and WAN Design
- Windows Operating Systems NT, 2000, 2003, and XP, Vista, 7
- MAC OS 9 and 10 Tiger/Panther
- Web Design
- Network Administration
- Citrix Go to Assist
- Team Viewer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Provide supportive role to operation manager.
- Analyze calls for coaching agents.
- Provide customer service and technical support via telephone and remote desktop.
- Identify and resolve hardware, network, DSLAM, provisioning issues, and installation of ADSL service
- Posse exceptional knowledge of various DSL modems, routers, Windows 9x - 7 and Mac Operating System 9-X.
Confidential, Americus, GA
Support Center Analyst
- Provided technical support via telephone and remote desktop.
- Maintained and updated knowledge base.
- Established user profiles in active directory, user environments, directories, and security
- Installed software, performed system upgrades, and configure network printers.
- Configured Exchange server in Outlook, assisted with creating data files, importing and exporting emails, and troubleshot configuration issue.
- Knowledgeable of various ticketing system.
Confidential, Albany, GA
- Provided a support role to assist supervisor in daily operations.
- Facilitated and participated in conference calls with vendor managers.
- Designed and implemented program and quality assurance guideline for email support team
- Trained staff to use programs efficiently.
- Formulated, written, and implemented employees orientation manuals
- Assisted in supervising, coaching, trained and evaluating agents
- Communicated regularly with executive management to address ongoing strategies and concerns with the company.
- Conducted weekly and monthly team meetings
- Reviewed performance metric with agents and developed performance plans to ensure agent meet or exceed goals.
- Provided Tier II desktop support for business and residential users. Responsibilities included troubleshooting desktop and peripheral issues, supervisor escalation, assisting co-workers with hardware and software questions and problems
- Exceptional skills in identifying, isolating, and correcting hardware and software technical issues and working directly with the end-user or client in a support capacity
- Investigated issues reported by customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly diffuse irate customer
- Used appropriate questioning techniques to assess issues for both residential and businesses customers
- Continuously update knowledge and skills through the utilization of company tools.
- Provided a leadership role in a team environment
- Created documentation on procedures to assist team to effectively troubleshoot various DSL, routers, and network issues
Confidential, Vienna, GA
Network System Administrator
- Installed and configured Windows 2003 server
- Implemented IT security policies. Assigned and modified user login scripts and managed network access and security.
- Exceptional skills in identifying, isolating, and correcting hardware and software technical problems and working directly with the end-user or client in a support capacity
- Planned and implemented rollouts, operating system and software upgrades, and security patches
- Performed routine equipment maintenance
- Experienced in network hardware installation and cabling
- LANDesk administrative experience maintaining databases, user access and accounts, and scripts
Confidential, Cordele, GA
- Provided secretarial/clerical services to five administrators; scheduled appointments, booked meetings, maintained databases, typed and edited correspondence, maintained contracts and other documents
- Independently peruse mail, compose and sign routine correspondence, draft correspondence for administrators
- Handled inquiries; provide information and procedural advice to faculty researchers.
- Handled accounts receivable.
- Data entry, processing of checks, cash, etc
- Used Excel and Word to produce a variety of reports
- Provided front-line reception duties in an extremely busy office environment
- Operated a multi-line switchboard and sent messages via electronic mail
- Directed in-person and telephone inquiries to the appropriate locations