Experienced and knowledgeable A+ Certified and Network+, Information Technology Professional. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In - depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades. Experienced in technical call center operations providing service by communicating effectively with technical and non-technical staff. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS Wireless technologies SSID, WPA, WPA2, WEP, WAP Internet working hardware Switches, Hubs, Routers Internet and Web ADSL, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SMTP, IMAP, POP3 Collecting Desktop inventory, decommissioning unused asserts Laptop repair Expert PC Deployment Desktop/laptop hardware and software installation PC hardware and Software troubleshooting. Mac hardware and Software troubleshooting Microsoft office Printer repair and troubleshooting Languages English, French Sales Presentation Excellent customer service skills
- Install/uninstall, connect, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, test, and diagnose wired and wireless desktop and laptop computer systems and system peripherals
- Provides solutions to end users over the telephone, in person, using e-mail or remote tools.
- Provides basic troubleshooting of network issues
- Virus, Spyware/Malware, and malicious code removal support
- Install, modify and facilitate the repair of desktop computer hardware and software systems.
- Provide technical assistance and training to PC and Mac system users .
- Windows operating system support including troubleshooting, imaging, and
- Desktop/laptop deployment PC system configuration and software installation
- Install configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Office software
- Install and configure printers and troubleshoot issues
- IT Help Desk Desktop support
- Performed data transfers, recovery and setup, assisting end users,
- IT Customer support for software, hardware related issues
- Repair and maintenance of computer, printers, monitors, scanners and hardware
- Printer and Peripheral management
- Load new or update software and systems on existing equipment.
- Responsible for managing LAN/WAN desk installation and arrangement for Network PCs performing connectivity
- Configuring and installing Win XP based PCs, printers, and desktop assets
- Responsible for troubleshooting, installation, configuration and repairing computer systems
- Use Norton Ghost for imaging and deploying PCs, laptops
- Responsible for running hardware and software checks performance regularly
Junior Computer Technician
- Tested software and computer equipment prior to 'go live'
- Provided technical telephone support to correct software and hardware problems
- PC Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Build, upgrade, and configure desktop devices
- Troubleshooting PC issues performing data transfers
- Assisted with the repair of computer systems on site and for existing customers and the maintenance of client documentation
- Performed upgrades on existing computer systems
- Responsible for performing troubleshooting activities prior to the implementation of new systems