Senior Field Technician: To focus on and provide a high level of service to customers. To apply my skills to existing technologies and be granted the opportunity to learn new platforms.
- Motivated, personable telecommunications technician with a successful 17 year track record providing small to large businesses a high level of service.
- Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and attentative with professionals and non - professionals at all levels.
- Accustomed to high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated history of being detail orientated and resolving customer communicated issues within a timely manner.
- Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
- Poised and competent when working in a team environment.
- Diverse and open minded when new ideas are presented.
- Thrive in deadline-driven environments.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Project Management
- Nortel CS1000
- Nortel Call Pilot
- Nortel Meridian 1
- Nortel Succession
- Nortel Meridian Mail
- Nortel Symposium
- Nortel CCM - Scripting
- NEC 80/160/2400
- Nice Systems
- DTI/PRI Install/Maint
- Panasonic KXTDA/TDE/TVA
- Avaya IP Office, Magix, Partner, Definity, Audix
- Avaya Voice Mail
Senior Support Engineer
- Interface with local and international customers on a daily basis to discuss businees needs and services available.
- Provide support for all Telco related items pertaining to Local, LD, and translations in regard to daily Confidential functionality, and services.
- Install and maintain new peripheral equipment as needed per customer.
- Coordinate and implement system moves, add, and or changes as required.
- Confidential system support, installations, and upgrades.
- Voice Mail planning and engineering based on customer requirements.
- Communicate requirements and needs to senior staff, and assist in the planning and implementation of services.
- Work hand in hand with front-office operations and successfully provide impeccable customer service:
- Listen and understand problems beings reported. Act on those issues reported.
- Diagnose errors based on logs, interpret origin of trouble reported, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide adequate updates to both customer and operations as to my findings, actions taken, changes made, and resolution steps implemented.
- Develop and maintain an open line of communication with customers and end users.
- Follow up with customers after services are completed, tested, and confirmed operational on a daily basis.
- Dedicated to a high level of customer retention. Contribute to overall company growth of new business based on referrals of services rendered.
- Routine maintenance of systems under contract.
- Quarterly perform maintenance on peripherals, trunks, élan, slan, and tlans as needed.
- Perform weekely backups of Confidential, Voice Mail, Contact Center, etc.
- Document status,changes, findings, and revelant information for future reference.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations for technicians reportings to directly to me
- Ticket management of customer requests and troubles reported.
- Act as primary contact in trouble resolution escalations prior to ETAS involvement.
- Intrusive testing performed prior to Manufacturer escalation.
- Customer confirmations on all work required, and scheduling needed.
- Detail all events, contacts involved, findings, actions, and procedures taken to resolve.