Pursuing a Data Center Logistics Coordinator position in an active, collaborative environment that would leverage my sense of loyalty, integrity, and disciplined approach in bringing business requirements to technical fruition.
I would like to a secure a position in Data Center Logistics Operations Management with an emphasis on Operations Management initiative, building on my experience in both Mainframe Operations and Data Center Logistics.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Assembled equipment orders and prepared equipment for shipment.
- Maintain Data center inventory
- Recorded detailed shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability
- Reported damages and discrepancies
- Initiate request for reimbursement or re - shipment of damaged or erogenous orders received
- Maintained automated logs of all shipments
- Prepared monthly production and volume reports to measure productivity and prepare billing changes.
- Performed document scanning.
- Managed relocation efforts within the Data Center
SENIOR COMPUTER OPERATOR/ TECH OPS TECHNICIAN
- Coordinated with network operations to ensure capacity demands are met monitoring incoming and outgoing messages from carriers on external switch for overseas clients. responsible for tape operations processes and procedures
- Routinely maintenance computer equipment.
- Performed edits, restores and backups as required
- System Monitoring and console operation
- Mount tapes
- Interact with hands-on class to develop mastery knowledge
- Maintain tape library
- Schedules server backup and provide for on-site and off-site media storage
- Maintain integrity of backup media
- Routine system recovery
- Physical computer room/closet maintenance
- Job execution/Job recovery and Job restart
- Document/maintain data center operational procedures