Seeking a challenging career in a progressive organization where I can get an opportunity to contribute my skills, services for the organizational and personal growth.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to learn new things at every stage of my life
Proficient in: MS - Office, Windows Troubleshooting.
Programming languages: C, Java
Database: Oracle, Sql.
Web Designing tools: HTML, CSS, Java Script.
Networking: LAN concepts, routing and switching, well versed with Network protocols TCP/IP, Familiar with network cabling.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows xp.
IT Security Analyst
- Monitor Guardium Tool to download reports and consolidate and check for any security breaches and sent emails to end users for unauthorized access to database systems for an auditing purpose.
- Knowledge on databases: MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase & DB2
- Knowledge on IT security principles, SOX regulations
- Business Analysis skills
- Evaluate and develop approach to solutions
- Knowledge on Tickets,i.e, Change Orders and Work Orders etc.
- Knowledge on Citrix Enterprise and Group directory.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.