Excellent team player, with effective communication and problem solving skills, innovative and proven ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and effectively.
Languages : C, C++
Operating System : System Programming Level - Linux User Level - Windows9x/NT
RTOS : VxWorks, Windows Mobile, uITRON, WinCE
Development Tools : VisualDSP++ IDE, Visual Studio 2005, Platform Builder, Tornado IDE, Metrowerks CodeWarrier IDE, Code Composer Studio, Keil IDE, HEW
Debugging Tool : GDB
Microcontrollers : 8051
DSP: TMS320DM6467, ADSP BF53X, TMS320C64XX, OMAP 2430, SH7354 Mobile Solution Board, TMS320F2812
Communication Protocols : I2C, SPI, CAN, TCP/IP, UDP
In-Circuit Emulator : Analog Devices HPUSB-ICE, E10A Emulator
Testing Tools : Burn-In Test Software
Source Code Analyzer Tool : QAC 6.2.1 (for MISRA)
Database : MS Access
Domain Knowledge: Automotive, Telecom
Environment: / Tools: VC++, Microsoft Visual Studio, DirectX, Perforce
- Games porting and Testing the games on EGM (Electronic Gaming Machine)
- Contributed majorly for M11, M11B, M11L, M11m, M11Bm bug fixes in following areas
- Quick stop and Quick bang code fixes in freespin, Respin bonus and normal games
- Auto picks fixes for bonus games
- Addressed the most challenging issues like Power kills, recoveries for various games
- Fixed many issues in GUI like art changes, help and pay screen changes
- Contributed majorly to Bug fix document circulated internally for KT.
- Worked with 26, 38, 50, 52, 54 version of the framework, and games with custom framework
- Create Custom framework for games on client request
- Generated math files for M11L to M11B and M11m to M11Bm conversion and have complete understanding of brutebingo.exe tool.
- Participated in all the Bingo, framework sessions conducted by the client.
- Have understanding of RTB, M11SOP, and M11LMFG servers required to run Class2 Games. And have taken sessions for internal team on server.
- Have used and am well acquainted with client tools like JIRA, PerForce, Wiki, DLI and STAR TEAM.
- Have tested M11, M11L, M11m, M11B and M11Bm games in all areas like startup, game folders, game play, Math, hardware, Error handling, Audit mode, Art and audio.
ConfidentialMember Technical Staff
Environment: VC++, Microsoft Visual Studio, DirectX
- Enhancement changes with respect to new features, Look & Feel.
- Implementation of new requirements
- Bug fixing and End to End testing, including test cases to ensure certification by a 3rd party testing lab.
- Assisting client in certification and fixing any porting related issue.
- Validate bugs and assess priority and severity.
- Perform exploratory testing on new features on QA.
- Setup continuous builds to monitor the latest build.
- Develop Custom framework
- Code review
Environment: C, Code Composer Studio, DOORS
- Code review
- Module Verification & Integration Test Procedure (MVITP) preparation
- Module Verification & Integration Test Report (MVITR) generation
- Writing test scripts
- Module testing
- Worst Case Timing Analysis (WCTA)
- Worst Case Stack Analysis (WCSA)
- Memory Analysis (MMA)
- Data Coupling & Control Coupling Analysis (DCCCA)
Environment: / Tools: C++, Microsoft Visual Studio, QT, OpenInvertor
- Analysis and Refactoring of the code
- Performance improvement for memory management and system response
- Code Optimization, Code Review
- Tool testing
Environment: / Tools: C++, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Analysis and development of code in C++
Environment: / Tools: C, Code Composer Studio, IAR Embedded Workbench, SDFlash
- Responsible for the development of DSP modules (V/F & Sensorless vector Algorithms)
- 12 PWM waveform generation to switch ON/OFF 12 IGBTs
- Interprocessor Communication between ARM & DSP
- Development of ADC module
- Development of Test Software
- Protection Function implementation and Fault logging
Environment: / Tools: C, VC++, HEW, Windows XP, uITRON, HIOS
- Identifying test cases for different modules
- Designing & Executing the test scripts
- Bug Reporting
Environment: / Tools: C, VC++, Visual Studio 2005, Platform Builder
- Coding & Debugging
- Code Review
Environment: C, VC++, Visual Studio 2005, Platform Builder, Code Composer Studio
- Document preparation
Team member - Development
Environment: / Tools: C, Code Composer Studio 3.1IDE, Davinci Technology Processor
- Time Estimation
- Algorithm Development
- Testing the code
- Document preparation