To obtain a position within Electrical Data Interchange (EDI)
- CICS, Cobol and Pascal JCL
- EDI mappings (860,862,850,820, 830) ANSI, EDIFACT ; File aid,Microsoft products
Confidential, Pontiac, MIOperations support and Supervisor
- Liaison and primary contact for high volume clients to ensure customer satisfaction and Service Level Agreements were met.
- Conducted Client Meetings between development, communications and Operation teams to ensure successful EDI implementations.
- Understand the methodologies and technologies that depict the flow of data within and between technology systems. Established standardized procedures that improved team’s abilities to verify testing results received from the EDI mapping team to ensure proper setups and through testing preformed successfully.
- Provided daily system monitoring and ongoing support. Generated status reporting and metrics which were presented to clients on a monthly biases
- Interact with vendors and customers to determine payment agreements terms and conditions.
- Preformed EDI testing and trading partner communications setups so that client data successful transported electronically
Analyst, Management and Administration
- Experience in operational data analysis, problem resolution. Rotating On call 24/7 365 per year, secondary escalation.
- Attention to detail, strong Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Maintained and reviewed with staff weekly error logs to develop permanent fix.
- EDI transaction knowledge. Worked as Confidential rep within the Confidential standards and review board. Develop and published standard transaction (transaction 830, 862,856 ANSI X12, EDIFACT )
- Worked with various teams to ensure standards and compliance support business model and ensure compliant.
- Performed hiring interviews for off site India support team that ensured qualified applicant were selected
- Developed training programs for off site support team to follow that promoted a smooth transition of the work to the new team
- Managed a staff of 32 On call operational support team, to ensure 24 by 7 operational support was provided
- Key contact to resolve communication issues encountered by internal and external clients
- Created schedules for work shifts to provide daily monitoring and off hour support
- Monitor monthly ACF2 access reports to insure proper personnel access to clients data was being followed
- Facilitated weekly client meeting to discuss service level agreements, customer service requests for programming changes
- Establish billings agreements with clients for future costing and price level agreements for additional code changes
- Establish testing agreements and requirements. Work with clients on signoff and implementation.