- 8+ years’ industry experience in Information Technology, Customer Service, and Sales.
- International experience working as an IT Instructor at NIIT and working on a cross - functional team to gather usability metrics for a major transportation company
- 2+ years working as a Database Administrator, gaining experience in data entry, data manipulation, information processing, managing data in a production system, and performing system testing to reduce costly errors.
- In depth customer service experience responding to customer complaints through telephone calls and direct contact, training employees on new products and services, and assisting customers with the installation and configuration of desktop workstations, setup of wireless networks, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Advanced Customer/Technical Support Specialist
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system
- Perform in-depth analysis of users’ hardware remotely
- Diagnose and address technical issues pertaining to system nodes
- Installation of software products on customers’ PCs, including Norton Anti-Virus and Password Protection
- Creates and resets user accounts/passwords through Microsoft Active Directory
- Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, and standard Windows desktop applications.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC problems.
- Troubleshooting of Windows and Apple PCs
- Provides technical, software, hardware and network problem resolution.
- Documents, research, identify and attempt to solve all technical and application related problems on the initial call within an established timeframe set by team leads.
- Implements advanced strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons
- Promote and sell products and service value. Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information).
- Maintain excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates
- Supports co-workers with advanced knowledge of sales job family disciplines
- Continue to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role playing, and coaching.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to meet higher performance expectations (increased KPI/MPS).
Related technology: Casper, ComTrac, Einstein, GrandSlam(Automatic Ticket Generation), Vision, Remedy, Beltway Support Center, Microsoft Active Directory, MS Outlook, Modems, Routers, Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, TeamViewer(Remote Support Software), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Hardware Firewall Protocol, Hubs, TCP/IP
Revenue Control Officer
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of automatic ticketing kiosks
- Providing information and having a mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem solving capability.
- Responding to customer complaints escalated by first-level support staff
- Cash handling and account reconciliation
- Ensuring that safety practices and standards are monitored and improved on a continuous basis
- Producing daily work reports/metrics for upper management
- Training new employees on the use of company systems and ticketing kiosks.
- Analyze end user needs and customize/create software applications to meet those needs
- Data entry and information processing worker data into the production system
- Reformatting existing data, edit current information, and proofread new entries for accuracy.
- Purchasing of hardware equipments (e.g. fingerprint readers, printers, biometrics card and readers)
- Allocating data names, pictures and identity numbers to each card.
- Maintains student network, e-mail and card key access accounts
- Software testing to reduce costly errors
- Frequent SQL Querying to maintain database
- Recording and reporting faults to the technical department for prompt attention.