- To obtain employment in a position with long term opportunities to utilize my financial data processing, IT Help Desk Support training and customerservice skills. To work closely with colleagues in solving important problems and taking on new and exciting challenges in a professional environment
- Over four years in the application of tax laws, rules, regulations, and procedures
- Over 10 years of call center and customer service experience
- Over 8 years of workstation support and hardware/software installation
- Proficient in the use of various of technologies including: Avaya phone system, Windows, Microsoft Office, and Revenue’s internal systems (Multsess System, Info - image, Mi-menu, KITS, and Referral database)
- Bilingual - speak, read, and write fluent Spanish and English
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment,multitask and troubleshooting
- 5© Federal Clearance FDTPS Federal Clearance
Customer Support Agent
- Receiving inbound calls from customers in need of assistance with online account including but not limited to: login assistance, password reset, account access, bowsing issues, troubleshooting system, software installation.
IT Ops Technician
- Monitoring file transmissions, Help Desk functions and client calls.
- Identify issues that may impact customers by proactively monitoring
- Ensure system is at the highest level of performance
- Open / close Incident Report tickets on CA Service Desk / CA CMDB
- Unlock user accounts, reset passwords on BSM, Enterprise Metrics Application Merchant Manager ODBC ORACLE, and provide system access upon security desk approval
- Start a bridge call and contact all parties needed to resolve client issues.
- Manage and unmanaged servers as per Technicians request.
Customer Support Agent
- Take in-bound calls in a fast paced environment regardingfederal and private student loanaccounts
- Interview customers facing financial hardship and place them in a qualifying program
- Bilingual representative English / Spanish.
- Data Entry on DASH system; update information on school status, update clients profiles.
- Provide Technical Support to our customers, troubleshooting web access, computers issues and taking payments over the phone, escalate calls, create tickets when necessary and follow ups.