Transportation and Logistics Professional with 21+ years experience of success in Intermodal pricing, LTL pricing and contract negotiation. Respected for the ability to increase business volume, add to profit margins, and build long - term relationships. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access.
AREAS OF STRENGTH AND EXPERTISE:
- Quality Control Reports and Graphs Freight Routing
- Data Analysis Tracking & Forecasting Transportation Pricing
- Relationship Building Project Management Contract Negotiation
- Proposals and Quotes
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Tender Management/Pricing Analyst
- Responsible for analyzing historical data for lost accessorial charge opportunities and making recommendations to enhance margins by $540,000.
- Developed time line and strategy to implement rate changes.
- Worked as a liaison between Product Management and Sales for best results in RFPs
- Involved in Domestic Air and Ground LTL Pricing
- Developed Reports to track lost monies from excessive accessorial arrangements
- Made recommendations based on reports for evaluated new RFQ opportunities
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Instrumental in gaining over $4.1 million in additional revenue for the parent company Confidential International by moving business to one of their own companies.
- Turned around poor success rate of awards on bids by automating the bid process and receiving feedback from the sales team, which resulted in several large awards.
- Worked with IT group to develop time-saving enhancements to the pricing system; one enhancement saved 5,000+ hours annually.
- Developed several access databases for tracking business practice savings, which was used to track the outcome of business initiatives.
- Developed and wrote a intermodal department training manual and work instructions for new hires and existing employees.