- Senior Software Developer with 33+ years of experience in data processing on IBM S3X/AS400 series as Computer Operator, Programmer/Developer including Confidential development, RPG III, RPG II, and CL programming.
- 13+ years of Confidential development experience including Object Management Workbench, Form Design Aid, Report Design Aid, Table Design, Business View Development, Data Dictionary, Named Event Rules Design including mobile client D3N rules, and C Business Function debugging and enhancements.
Knowledge of: Procurement, Sales and Inventory modules.
Knowledge of: Mobile Client Named Event Rules interfacing with DSI
Developed skills in: developing, testing, documenting, and debugging.
Environment: Platform: AS/400, S38, and S34
Operating System: OS/400
Microsoft Outlook: Excel, and Word
EnterpriseOne: Interactive Application Design, Enterprise Report Writer, Table Design Aid, Named Event Rules, and Business View Design Aid. PDM, SEU, SDA, DFU, and Query 400.
Lead Technical Consultant
- Document and tested all enhancements and new functionality.
- Worked closely with DSI mobile client group and programmer.
- Debugged, modified and created D3N Named Event Rules.
- Completed Compliance file specifications and interface programs for data transfers.
- Sales, Procurement, Inventory, Manufacturing, Fixed Assets, and Equipment Maintenance enhancements and support.
- Worked with conversion team on E9.1 go live support.
Advanced Planning Developer
- Supply chain planning with other team members and users.
- Designed programs within the Advanced Planning Programming Toolset.
Business Analyst Manufacturing
- Initial system configuration and testing.
- RPG III, CL Programmer supporting Infinium software
- Payroll and General Ledger enhancements and support.
- RPG III, CL Programmer supporting HFA software
- AP, AR, Inventory, Procurement, Sales, and Manufacturing enhancements and support.