Motivated professional with the ability to provide project support along with a solid background in time management, productivity, and customer satisfaction. Seeking a position as part of a team within an organization that values people skills and can benefit from my customer service experience. My objective is to utilize my strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and my al background and experience as part of a professional and progressive company.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ArcGIS Program Suite
- Customer focus - Client Care Centric Based
- Knowledgeable in regards to small business operations
- Project Management based experience/Detail oriented
- Evaluated customer data communication requirements and determine the proper equipment necessary for services, promoting upgrade sales of company products and services.
- Installed, maintained, and repaired outside fiber optic cabling, copper wiring, and customer premise inside wiring.
- Performed diagnostic tests on integrated circuit equipment to determine trouble.
- Performed necessary work to connect, test, repair, and maintain company and customer provided equipment.
- Interpreted device orders and circuit diagrams necessary to implement customer premise delivery.
- Arranged work load and worked directly with the appropriate functional service centers within organization.
- Provided detailed records of all work activity.
- Communicated with customers on matters dealing with service planning, billing, and company policy.
- Configured customer computer, router, and modem equipment.
PLANNING DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT
- Reported directly to upper management to discuss and aid with county projects.
- Assisted in the addition to a county - wide hydrant mapping project through field data collection in municipalities throughout Cape May County.
- Provided support in various GIS-based mapping projects including a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Project.
- Created a county-wide Confidential mapping project through field data collection, Pictometry, the use of Feature Extraction software, and Google Earth for use in the Cape May County IMS site.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT INTERN
- Database updates for various internal projects in Confidential.
- QA/QC reviewer for a variety of projects including a bridge structure overlap review and Straight-line Diagram final review for NJ road networks.
- Validation manager for final Confidential production line diagrams.
- Operated internal extraction software in coalition with Confidential projects.
- Attended various staff meetings, collected and transcribed minutes.
Confidential, Hammonton, NJ
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects.
- Adapt teaching methods and approach to meet students’ needs and interests.
- Enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students.
- Observe and report students’ performance, behavior, and social development.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Confidential, Hammonton, NJ
- Plan, administer and control budgets for operational expenses, purchase of supplies, and acquisition of equipment through financial management techniques.
- High level of account management including schedule arrangement, problem solving, readiness to complete objectives.
- Managed financial books, accounts receivable, fully accountable for record keeping, invoicing, and order processing.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions to ensure service objectives are met.