- To obtain employment in a position with long term opportunities to utilize my financial data processing, IT Help Desk Support training and customerservice skills.
- To work closely with colleagues in solving important problems and taking on new and exciting challenges in a professional environment.
- Over four years in the application of tax laws, rules, regulations, and procedures
- Over 10 years of call center and customer service experience
- Over 8 years of workstation support and hardware/software installation
- Bilingual - speak, read, and write fluent Spanish and English
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment,multitask and troubleshooting
Proficient in the use of various of technologies including: Avaya phone system, Windows, Microsoft Office, and Revenue’s internal systems (Multsess System, Info - image, Mi-menu, KITS, and Referral database)
Customer Support Agent
- Receiving inbound calls from customers in need of assistance with online account including but not limited to: login assistance, password reset, account access, bowsing issues, troubleshooting system, software installation.
IT Ops Technician
- Monitoring file transmissions, Help Desk functions and client calls.
- Identify issues that may impact customers by proactively monitoring
- Ensure system is at the highest level of performance
- Open / close Incident Report tickets on CA Service Desk / CA CMDB
- Unlock user accounts, reset passwords on BSM, Enterprise Metrics Application Merchant Manager ODBC ORACLE, and provide system access upon security desk approval
- Start a bridge call and contact all parties needed to resolve client issues.
- Manage and unmanaged servers as per Technicians request.
Customer Support Agent
- Take in-bound calls in a fast paced environment regardingfederal and private student loanaccounts
- Interview customers facing financial hardship and place them in a qualifying program
- Bilingual representative English / Spanish.
- Data Entry on DASH system; update information on school status, update clients profiles.
- Provide Technical Support to our customers, troubleshooting web access, computers issues and taking payments over the phone, escalate calls, create tickets when necessary and follow ups.
Floor Care Technician
- Strip, wax, buff commercial flooring, General custodial duties
- Follow-up Quality Assurance, Managing office equipment.
Revenue Research Analyst
- Updated Department cigarette tax database
- Performed research regarding taxpayers, Use Tax, and Cigarette Tax
- Applied tax laws, rules, regulations, and procedures
- Ran reports, billing letters, forecast workflow
- Workstation support software / hardware installation, End user Technical support
Customer Service Agent
- Call Center Agent (inbound)
- Bilingual representative
- Provided assistance with company services
- Obtained and analyzedfinancial information on clients filing a claim; made determinations on theclaim
- Assisted customers filing claims
Fleet Service Clerk
- Ramp Agent/Baggage handler
Office Manager/Computer Technician
- Full technical support to clients, provided physical and remote assistance on software
- Promoted to Office Manager; oversee office operations
- Increased company’s customer satisfaction services
- Visit customer’s business site; provided full support on desktops and laptops hardware and software
- Assigned to Poe Financial ClaimsCallCenter
- Answered inbound calls from clients filing claims or checking on a claim status
- Applied claim rules and regulations
Office and Operations Supervisor
- Contacted customers to schedule jobs
- Installed software and hardware on workstations
- Ensured all employees were on location and all materials were available
- Interviewed prospective applicants
Information Technology Analyst
- Providedfull technical support to the Governor and Executive Staff
- Assembled and installed new workstations, software, and maintained current equipment
- Inventoriedall in-house computer equipment
- Responded to end-users calls; assisted staff with applications, Microsoft Office, and Windows 2000 Pro/XP
- Setup new users profiles, configure desktop machine assign the needed machines / hardware to staff.
Tax Account Collections Technician
- Made outgoing calls to taxpayers with delinquent accounts
- Determined tax liability and calculatedpenalty and interest (if applicable)
- Analyzedfinancial information to determine payment options on delinquent accounts
- Applied tax laws, rules, regulations, and procedures for multiple tax types
- Worked in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual representative
Collections and Conversions Representative
- Established and maintained contact with borrowers and endorsers of delinquent student loans
- Gathered information on financial data relating to the borrower to set up payment options
- Analyzed and organized lenders’ files in preparation for data entry
- Served as the Spanish-speaking Customer Specialist