To obtain a job focusing in Marketing, Communication or Sales. I want to apply my marketing/product communication, sales and bilingual (English/Japanese) skills to an environment where they will make a significant impact.
- Global, multicultural large corporation business experience
- Highly motivated and willing towards any challenge
- Positive, active and open minded
- Broad global perspective of the world and market conditions
- Highly dependable and good at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Easily adapts to new environments and procedures
- Work effectively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
Product Communication Specialist / Global Evangelist
- Developed communication direction and strategy for Confidential to all regional headquarters and implemented an effective messaging to increase sales results, product awareness and brand image.
- Worked closely with engineers and product planners in order to create and a strong messaging based on market trends, customer segmentation and product uniqueness.
- Organized and attended press events and trade shows and ushered in new product releases globally through presentations and hands - on demonstrations.
- Conducted media interviews and appearances for local newspapers, Confidential, Engadget and magazines/blogs towards expanding Confidential brand awareness.
- Biggest was at Confidential 2012 generating record success with a high level of press traffic/customer reach as well as positive media articles at Windows 8 launch timing.
- Overlooked worldwide activities focusing on shop-front enhancement; created Wow at point-of-sale and ensured the true product message was delivered by creating unique display stands and videos for promoters and sales reps.
- Worked with creative agencies including Wieden+Kennedy to create ATL contents, web contents and banners, flyers.
- Led co-marketing with Confidential, Inc. from a marketing standpoint towards the goal of broadening Confidential s customer range to include artists and designers by introducing new PC usage methods.
- Played an essential role including alignment of marketing objectives, organizing joint events, contracting on Confidential representation on Adobe s website and created eight sets of joint promotion videos which was played back on our websites and Confidential internationally.
Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for increasing sales and share of Sony’s consumer AV products at stores in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
- Conducted account meetings with key store managers to gain share and exposure of Confidential products.
- Performed competitor and market analysis to identify unique strengths and developed marketing initiatives to meet the budget.