- With over 9 Years plus of IT Experience and a Track Record of Success Delivering People - Driven Technology Solutions
- Results-driven Professional with expertise envisioning and teaming up with management in leading technology based, multi-million dollar revenue and growth initiatives grounded solidly on business and economic value.
- Impressive fast track decision making, marked by demonstrated ability to work with peak-performing teams in critical situations.
- A valued member of a team, contributing a seasoned perspective to create Strategies and Implementation plans designed for maximum return at the lowest possible cost.
SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS:
- MS Office 97/2000/2002/ 2003/2007 Professional
- Windows 95/98/ME
- MS Visio 2003
- Lotus Notes
- Norton Antivirus
- Adobe Acrobat
- Land Desk
- PC Anywhere
- Active Directory
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista Professional
Lead Help Desk Analyst
- Responsible for training all new hires on Help Desk system as well as setting up the weekly schedule for employees.
- Support users with submitting escalated ticket issues.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reports for cases open in the ticketing system and update all cases and ensure that each problem is resolved and closed.
- Responsible for assigning tickets to staff for resolution tier 1& 2.
- Ensure that the team stays current with all SLA.
- Install outlook email on all field laptops and IPads as well as provide support and training for outlook express.
- Responsible for laptop and Smartphone inventory and assign and train all new employees with using device.
- Support users with passwords changes in active directory and ensure they are in the correct containers.
Help Desk Analyst / Audio Visual Tech
- Responsible for providing end user support for all users in Confidential via phone and remote assistance.
- Trouble shoot and resolve all hardware and software issues called in by the end-user.
- Provide professional and timely responses to all requests. Building and installing desktops and laptop to all users.
- Responsible for submitting tickets into remedy ticketing system and assure that all tickets are responded to with in the guidelines of the SLA.
- Escalate all tickets that can not be resolved by tier 1&2 to their 3 and follow the ticket to completion and resolve and close once issue is resolved through the process of escalation.
- Tasked with running Daily, weekly and monthly reports for all calls for the entire help desk in order to monitor the calls received, tickets open and resolved as well as the amount of time spent on each call.
- Also responsible for setting up Audio/Visual request for C-SPAN and CNN broadcasting that are held at Confidential .
Help Desk/Desk Top Support Analyst
- Responsible for providing end - user support to all users via phone and remote assistance and desk side assistance .
- Maintained, troubleshoot, analyze, repair and deploy PCs, hardware and peripherals.
- Pc and software trouble shooting for all end users local and in the field. Image machines and install desktops to users local and all field users.
- Support and maintain user Active Directory account information including rights, security and system groups.
- Set up users Outlook accounts as well as webmail access.
- Supported and installed all wireless cards and blackberry and Treo phones.
- Set up users VPN accounts and access for all remote users.
- Responsible for user data migration.
- Maintained computer performance by monitoring and identifying and problems the PCs might have.
- Upgrade hardware such as memory, hard drives, skuzzy cards.
- Set up all test machines for assigned departments.
- Install all software via remote application for all users local and field.
- Managed entire Loaner Desk Top and Lap Top project.
- Implemented new loaner release form in which became new company policy for all loaner equipment in the company.
- Responsible for all department loaner inventory. Conducted new machine roll outs for all users in the company.
- Also responsible for all security updates for new and loaner machines as well as for current users via Landesk Security.
- Entered all tickets into remedy and Jira and escalated all issues that were past tier 2 support.
- Responsible for bi-weekly inventory report of all equipment purchased and assigned to users.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Help Desk Support Analyst
- Responsible for providing daily technical support and customer service for Confidential 's Corporation staff so that they maintain productivity in the operation of the corporate and field systems computer technology.
- Responsible for leading a team of 7 on doing new PC inventory and install for entire company as well as test all machines to ensure they were working properly.
- Responsible for providing telephone as well as desk side support to customers regarding problems with technology.
- Customer service administrative tasks as well as special projects: Customer surveys, updating user/technical documentation; end user education; Systems support analyst training, support and deployment of projects.
- Created and changed passwords in active directory to maintain proper security for the corporation.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Network Systems Engineer
- Responsible for setting up network printers and statically assigning IP addresses to filed users.
- Migrated over 10,0000 users from a Aubeta service provider to a DSL service provider as well as trouble shooting any issues that the users would have after the migration.
- Created data base to record all documentation concerning the migration.
Confidential, Washington, DC
PC Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for the technical support operations via phone, remote and desk side.
- End user support operations in a Novell/Windows environment. Installed and configured desktop computers.
- Performed routine maintenance and backup for Novell NetWare and Windows NT file servers.
- Installed various information systems and software packages including Microsoft Office, 97, 03. Win NT, Win 2000, and Windows XP Pro. workstation.
- Setup, maintained and upgraded workstations, laptops, modem, printers, memory, hard drives, CD-ROMs and CD-RW;
- Established and terminated user accounts and drive mappings.
- Troubleshot, repair, replace and configure hardware for personal computers and peripherals.
- Installed and tested software.
- Diagnosed and resolved hardware device conflicts.
- Assisted in establishing, maintaining, and updating communication links between multiple LAN's, and desktop computers, utilizing technologies such as TCP/IP and Ethernet.
- Directed and performed initial installation and set-up of hardware and software on the user's systems. Identified user needs and developed appropriate workstation or LAN configurations after considering hardware and software cost restrictions in the physical environment.
- Provided training to end user's in the proper usage of equipment. Responsible for support at the disaster recovery site.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Help Desk /Desk Top Support
- First response to all tier 1&2calls for all users in the central processing department.
- Set up wireless routers for users as well as setup VPN accounts for remote users.
- Installed and configured desktop computers and peripherals. Performed routine maintenance for department PC's.
- Supported central processing team in PC setups and installs for each move.