- Outstanding knowledge of standard and administrative procedures.
- Operates and manages complex databases, spreadsheets, and other software’s.
- Conducts lead responsibilities that include other employees, assigning and reviewing tasks, scheduling, and acting supervisory duties.
- Process and maintain confidential paperwork and files.
- Compose informational letters and memorandum along with creating forms.
- Takes minutes and schedule meetings, conferences, and interviews for upper management.
- Answers complex questions from internal and external customers concerning contracts, zoning, licensing and registrations, permits, city codes and guidelines.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with peers, management, and customers.
- Filled and assisted pharmacist with medical preparations, managed office files, cashier, and Customer service, read Doctor Prescriptions and typed labels with specifications.
Data Entry / Word Processor
- Processed many types of data including but not limited to batch work, micro - imaging, freight invoices, and accounting.