- More than 20 years of experience applying people, process, problem solving, technically adept team - player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, good communication and customer service skills.
- Well-versed knowledge in the following areas: Windows 2003/2008 servers, Windows XP/Vista/ 7 operating systems, Active Directory, Remote Assistance, Outlook, MS Office Suite, as well as experience supporting desktops and laptops in a networked environment, have strong skills with desktop hardware and software troubleshooting, problem determination and resolution, Local Area Networks operations and server and desktop interconnectivity.
- More than 16 years experience with PC support in a Windows Environment, desktop support and IT Helpdesk.
- Strong experience with desktop and laptop hardware repair, software installation, resolving operational problems, performing diagnostic tests faulty components and replacing defective equipment.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Desktop Applications (MS Office 2010, Windows XP/Vista/ 7, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Network Printing, DNS, IP routing, DHCP, Firewall concepts, VPN, Switches.
- Strong experience with setup network equipment such as LAN cabling (Cat5 & 6/Fiber), phone system and satellite, antenna and TV cabling (coax/video), terminated 568A&B, RJ&BNC connectors.
- Strong knowledge for identification, analysis, and resolving server and workstation problem, administers user accounts to encompass passwords, access rights, and system privileges.
- Strong experience to use Symantec Ghost software for cloning and installing for end user workstations.
- Experience of Windows 2003/2008 servers.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting wireless networks.
- Experience and knowledge in providing superior customer service.
- Strong experience with manage and setup LCD Projector(s) and other A/V equipment.
- Strong experience with installation, maintenance and user support of Confidential equipment (Polycom 7000 series).
- Experience with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting of telephone switch board systems (Nortel).
- Strong experience with installation, upgrade, and service of Dish Network satellite systems.
- Dependable, punctual, and flexible with schedule as needed.
Computer Management Assistant
- LAN Operation and Management - supported and administered the Confidential operating systems for servers and workstations; configured and managed AD, Exchange, DHCP, Antivirus and performed daily backup systems in the embassy network, diagnostic procedures and implemented solutions for servers and workstations
- Installed, configured and maintained network printers for entire embassy; run and configured network cables (CAT 5/6/Fiber), troubleshoot connectivity issues; assisted the Information System Security Officer with system audits, usage, and security
- Systems Management - provided all duties associated with supporting and administering Confidential ’s authorized operating systems for servers, workstations and associated software applications; performed for identification, analysis, and resolving server and workstation problem; administered user accounts to encompass passwords, access rights, and system privileges; ensured compliance with Confidential security standards and OpenNet+ program requirements, run system tests and validations; prepared project proposals and detailed inventory of supplies and equipment needed.
- User Support and Customer Service - provided users’ technical support and on-site or by phone for Confidential approved software applications and hardware issues; responsible for maintaining networks in classrooms for 10-16 computers, setup workstations and network printers for new employees; responsible for troubleshooting of hardware and software problems, resolve operational problems, performed diagnostic tests faulty components and replaced defective equipment; consult for internal departments for purchase of new network-dependent applications; responsible for VPN connectivity and installation and realign of Dish Network satellite systems on all Embassy compound, CM and DCM residences; installation, maintenance and user support for embassy Confidential
- Responsible for programming, supporting and administering network systems of Diagnostic Center of Tajikistan.