- Targeting an Internship or Entry - Level Opportunity Software Engineering
- Upcoming MSSE graduate offering a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
- Experienced in object-oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
- Process Management and Life Cycle Modeling
- Foundations of Software Testing
- Algorithmic Problem Solving
- JAVA Programming Laboratory
- Software Metrics and Quality Management
- Dependable Systems and Software Reliability
- Software Engineering Foundations
- Software Verification and Validation
- Data-Base Management Systems
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Assisted professor with grading students’ assignments and inputting grades into BlackBoard.
- Provided tutoring for students who needed additional help outside of classroom.
- Helped proctor exams.
Confidential, Laurinburg, NC
QC Lab Technician
- Testing raw materials against lab specifications; Knowledge of cSOPs, cGMPs;
- Knowledge using pH meter, density meter, GC, centrifuge, FTIR, HPLC, conductivity meter;
- Entered recorded data from test results into computer for quality assurance department;