Databases: Apache Derby, Oracle 11g, MySQL
Software: Eclipse Kepler (JEE, C++), Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express, MinGW
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
- Researched security information as well as other computer related topics
- Used software that scans and look for efficiency flaws in source code
- Organized the information and compiled a report
- Presented researched in PowerPoint presentation to the Professor
- Worked on a team project that included developing a web application which allowed users to create, update, and login accounts for a website, while storing that information in the MySQL database server.
- The project also included Android application development
- Designed web pages and unit of measure converters using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Developed a Java database driven GUI of a sub sandwich shop that let the user choose subs of different types and sizes as well as drinks.
- The GUI stores the input in an Apache Derby database and calculates and displays the cost of the meal.
- Wrote a Java program in which a user chooses a direction and input the distance a robot (not a real robot) should move and the amount of degrees it should move its arm
- Developed a web application that lets the user fill out a registration form and submit it to a Tomcat web server and display the information on a JSP
- Wrote SQL scripts and implemented them on Oracle and MySQL databases servers
- Wrote a C++ program that finds and displays a user’s zodiac sign and horoscope as he/she inputs their birthday
- Wrote a C++ program that read a list of words from a text file and stored them in a hash table
- Wrote a C++ program that counts the number letters in a line of text of up to 10 characters entered by the user
- Wrote a JDBC program that queries an Oracle database for a list of students’ names and displays them
- Wrote a Java program that coverts a word to a line of text made of binary numbers
- Wrote a Java program that asks the user to guess a number between 1 and 10
- Designing and developing a website for selling baked goods