- To obtain a position in an industry in which I can utilize my past work experience as well as my knowledge in English, technical writing and editing.
- Insurance customer service specialist/ customer support
- Computer skills to include: InDesign, Photoshop, Web design, spreadsheets, databases
- Extensive writing skills using MLA and APA formats/ editing and formatting documents
- Dental coding and insurance filing
- Supervising and managing projects/employees, payroll/billing/file management
Customer Service Rep
Member Service Rep
- I re - designed a nutrition label using Photoshop and InDesign, constructed a web essay showcasing the new re-designed label using PowerPoint and Word, created a website for a wild animal sanctuary, and created multiple print documents including a logo and promotional materials.
- I was one of three team members to write a grant proposal for a non-profit animal rescue organization.
- I also constructed an individual grant for a non-profit animal shelter.
- I worked in programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Word.
- I worked on skills such as writing memos, white papers and professional letters.
- Managing Writing Projects
- I refined memo, letter, and white paper writing; I also composed a proposal designed to revise the Confidential Advising Department.
- I worked on group projects such as a proposal and transmittal letter to a nutrition company. I refined my letter, email, memo and resume writing skills.