An experienced Confidential professional seeks to apply key leadership experience, al credentials, organizational skills, and team building abilities to increase efficiencies, decrease costs, and improve overall operational effectiveness.
Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and numerous other proprietary software, hardware, and web - based applications. Continually learning and utilizing new technologies to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and maximize professional effectiveness.
Confidential, El Paso, TX
- Collect payments on past due bills.
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Organize list according to severity of delinquency.
- Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Call customers using telephone.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Attempt to collect payment.
- Review terms of sale or loan documents.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Listen to customer's story and determine if debt can be collected.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Send statements of delinquencies to credit bureau.
- Initiate repossession proceedings or hand over account to law practice that specializes in debt collection.
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied.
- Report satisfied debts to credit bureaus.
- Follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collection.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Successfully lead, direct, and manage staff members, numerous vendors, and millions of dollars in payroll responsibility.
- Set up computer systems, software, and hardware, saving thousands of dollars.
- Advise supervisors on company policy matters such as code of conduct, performance management, and corrective action, up to and including termination.
- Conduct background investigations including face - to-face interviews and record searches through governmental, financial, and medical facilities.
- Negotiate vendor contracts, maximizing goods and services provided and minimizing costs.
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly statistics and reports to senior management.
- Process payroll and provide management and HR department detailed reporting.
- Ensure parity of performance appraisals by supervisors to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counseling employees with their supervisors.
- Facilitate and conduct human resource related to interviewing, performance management, performance reviews, management development, and other topics as needed.
- Provide, conduct mediation, and provide staff al curriculum as needed.
- Prepare new employees for job assignments by completing new hire documentation, conducting orientation, and scheduling appropriate programs.
- Screen resumes, conduct initial interviews, then set up and participate in face-to-face interviews of qualified candidates.
- Develop staff by selecting, orienting, and employees and vendors.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Faxing, MS Word Processing, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Student Support Manager
Confidential, Suitland, MD
- Enroll students, coordinate retention activities, and facilitate personal plans.
- Collect, quantify, and deliver critical feedback to campus management from information gathered from students.
- Continually communicate via telephone, e-mail, letters, postings, and in person presentations. Provides clerical and administrative support to the Director, Dean, and Faculty.
Community Outreach Recruiter
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Conduct research and communicate with health researchers at Confidential and Evaluation in collaboration with the Confidential .
- Gather data and information, communicate with critical individuals and groups outside of the organization, and continually improve office efficiency.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Review, analyze, and evaluate employee work-related external events, ensuring research remains free of conflicts of interest.
- Track financial performance, investigate researchers, and notify the director for final approval of research clearance.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Manage 7 group care facilities employing 7 managers and 147 staff members.
- Responsible for all financial, medical, and staffing documentation within the facilities.
- Researched, compared, and selected a new health insurance provider, saving the company $45,000.
- Served as Regional Administrator and House Manager, saving the organization $35,000. Manages the administrative support work of the Division Director's immediate Office.
- Receives visitors and telephone call to the office; make arrangements for conference and meeting, apprises participants of necessary details, and ensures that all s and background documents are available.
- Receives and reviews incoming correspondence to the office.
- Reviews documents prepared by staff for Director's signature, ensuring conformity with regulations, format, and any special policies of the Division.
- Maintain appointment calendars and schedules appointments based upon knowledge of workload priorities, and current issues of importance. Evaluates employees' work performance. Recommends and make job selections and other personnel status change. Solves complex problem associated with work operations. Plan, schedules and coordinates work efforts to promote team concept. Responsible for daily operations, staffing, customer service, financial office balancing, inventory and security of sensitive documents. Assist in the formulation of risk management plans and initiatives for the Administration. Responsible for the development of procedures to improve customer services and systems for the Administration.
- Provided planning of meetings,, and other facility functions.
- Facilitate and provide guidance to a number of on-site planning meetings
- Review multiple documents produced by each care facility.
- Provide expert advise and guidance to off-site director about potential risk areas that could interfere care facilities, clients, meetings, s or disciplinary actions.
Site Security Supervisor
Confidential, Temecula, CA and Atlanta, GA
- Manage background investigations on a full-time basis in support of organizational security in a 300,000 square foot facility for the purpose of determining employment suitability of persons who require access to sensitive and protected information.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with subjects, their neighbors, employers, friends, and family.
- Perform record searches at police agencies, courthouses, al institutions, financial institutions, and medical/mental health facilities.
- Electronically report all information obtained in a clear and concise manner to key leaders.