- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP/2000/Windows 7
- Microsoft Office applications including Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Access/Project/Outlook/Adobe
- SPSS 15.0 Statistics Software
- Digital Marketing programs such as HP Quality Center, Campaign Manager 2.3, and SQL
- Experience with Google Drive/Calendar/Sites/Mail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and eagerness to learn.
- Prolog / Encompass: log documents & prepare transmittals for Confidential, RFIs, PCOs
- Copy, scan, email, e - file and hard-file project documents
- Assist with Monthly Report production: print, copy, prepare divider tabs, sort & bind (high)
- Order & organize all office & break room supplies (high)
- Prepare shipments & drop off overnight mail located in office complex (high)
- Answer office phones as needed and direct calls accordingly (minimal)
- E-report office repairs needed to landlord and follow-up (medium)
- Maintain current Jacobs Safety Training as required (high)
- Pickup and distribute daily Confidential
- Handle office toner recycling
- Archive closed project documents
- Working in Center for Packaging Innovation for the safety teams
- Creating tiered documentation systems
- Systematic referencing
- Quality control
- Document control
- Web design
- Determine best way to balance and prioritize large volumes of administrative requests, some of which are complex and require executive-level support.
- Type and design general correspondence and presentation needs.
- Retrieve, coordinate and distribute incoming mail for named directors/managers.
- Answer calls and route to appropriate individual and respond independently when possible.
- Arrange meetings and provide calendar management for VPs; arrange meetings with multiple attendees or meetings that involve executives for department directors and team members.
- Maintain hard and electronic filing systems and ensure administrative processes are documented and up-to-date.
- Manage inventory of supplies and order supplies as needed.
- Assist on special projects and/or teams and assignments. Work with other administrative staff outside of department to accomplish organizational goals
- Organize programs, events or meetings by arranging facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Monitored project schedule and reports to appropriate internal clients
- Built and maintained matrices in which I conducted weekly audits
- Worked closely and collaborated with the brand, marketing, and compliance departments
- Highlighted certain Confidential products in which they were trying to advertise.
- Launched campaigns based off their value, which meant running analyses, cross referencing each campaign to see which would produce more money
- Kept record of click counts, amount of purchasing of the product, and figured out the value of these campaigns comparing the two
- Stored project artifacts, built knowledge libraries, managed issue and risk updates, and monitored overall SDM compliance
- Built campaigns for internal customers. The customer puts in a request to launch a campaign on the Cap One website with banners and/or interstitials
- The customer informs us of who the graphics are segmented to and we controlled which group of Cap One customers would see the graphic(s) when they logged in to their account.
- Built requirements for the campaigns for approval before they were built in the QA environment. Once tested in QA, campaign would be exported to Production.
- Sent test accounts to the internal customers so they could log in and see their campaigns for business validation
- Built data models
- Teamed up with brand managers and marketing managers to continually improve customer’s online experience
- Ran kickoff meetings and helped build risk management curriculum
- Helped oversee strategy development, design, implementation, and results monitoring
- Maintained rollout dates for all campaigns in the validation and production stage
- Helped determine slotting and scope of a project
- Implemented the four phases of project planning (planning, initiating, execution, and closing)
- Provided stakeholder updates on deliverables and any changes in status regarding the project
- Provided timely project plan updates in various levels of detail
- Managed all files and documents in Knowledgelink and Confidential, Confidential ’s internal databases
- Captured meeting minutes and distributed to the project team
- Updated status reports
- Acted as key communication between all workstreams on the projects
- Document control
- Controlled the release and cancellation of specific documents
- Controlled specific requirements, instructions, and updates to the documents
- Used permanent documentation to support the maintenance and enhancement of the systems in our projects
- Controlled the updates in monthly reports, quarterly reports, matrices, risk and issues logs, and action logs
- Controlled documents that reflected each major stage in the evolution of our projects
- Archived every document and file for easy access to see changes throughout the project
- Anything that was needed of me by the project manager
- Achieved operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepared and completed action plans; implemented production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolved problems; completed audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Met financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepared an annual budget; scheduled expenditures; analyzed variances; initiated corrective actions.