- Possess solid computer skills.
- Successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem solving and trouble - shooting, client support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
- Ability to train, motivate and supervise customer service employees.
- Excellent communication skills, with an understanding on how to work with employees and customers.
- Active directory, Exchange, Biscom and Centricity account maintenance
- Computer and printer troubleshooting/replacement
- Working with vendors
- Research and make recommendations for computer equipment
Senior Support Analyst
- New PC rollouts, software and hardware upgrades
- Lead pharmacy Technician
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity
- Support thousands of end users via telephone and trouble tickets
- Can troubleshoot and diagnose problems with limited information
- I am on-call two weeks a month
- I often travel to location to replace hardware
Network Administrator/Customer Service
- Citrix Metaframe XP Terminal Services
- IIS Web and FTP Services
- Exchange 2000
- BrightStor ARCServe Backup 11