- Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment
- Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate with all branches of service to ship and maintain supplies to both Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Inspect equipment for faults and completeness.
- Test equipment to determine operational condition.
- Troubleshoot to determine location and extent of equipment faults.
- Repair equipment by adjusting, aligning, repairing, or replacing defective components.
- Tests repaired items to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Prepares appropriate maintenance forms and records.
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and services on tools, test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment, vehicles, and power generators.
- Provide technical assistance to both subordinates and supported users.
- Perform quality control tests on repaired equipment.
- Requests and maintains authorized bench stock, repair parts, supplies, and technical publications.
Customer Service Representative
- Billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders.
- Installation, scheduling or technical product troubleshooting.
- Provide great customer service while working in a team environment.
Confidential, Horseheads, NY
- Orders were received from different companies for specific types of custom packaging.
- Blueprints were used to design die cut boards for producing foam packaging cutouts.
- Pieces were assembled in different steps from coordinating with other co - workers.
Confidential, Ithaca, NY
- Removed CAT5 cable from office buildings and replaced the connections with fiber optic network cables.
- Had to work at night due to the office buildings being used during normal office hours
- Ran cables across 14 stories and connected them all to a central server.
- Performed routine security checks around a goverment contracted factory.
- Manned different guard posts and watched security cameras for any security violations.
- Worked in a team of 3 people at all times and had to keep constant key control and situation awareness.
- Incident reports were written for any security violation and submitted to the area supervisor.
- Professionalism in both your work ethic and your appearance was a necessity.
- Worked with customers to find out what they were looking to get and how I could get them the best value.
- I also had to keep up to date on all of the newest computer specifications and computer technology to understand how to best help the customers that came into the store.