- Desktop Support Professional with A+, MCP,and Citrix admin s, with over 17 years of experience
- In Networking, Desktop Support, deployment, desktop refresh projects issues involving network connection problems, device reconfiguration, and hardware troubleshoots.
- Extensive experience in desktop support environment, proficient in installing, updating and deployment of Microsoft OS and other Software.
- Expertise includes Diagnostics, Analysis, and first resolution problem solving.
- Problem solving skills, for critical issues relating to a variety of the latest hardware platforms and software versions.
- The unique ability to translate technical information to end users at all levels.
Confidential, TXIT Support
- Provided hardware and software migrate from AD account users profile and folder to citrix server, Plus setup lotus notes, VMware XenDesk (vCenter 4,10)users account. Printer server admin.Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows8, Server2008,Office 2010.
- Provided Dallas office IT Support including desktop, laptops, configuration upgrade,Back up server, and software upgrade. From XP to Window 7. Windows 8 .
- Network connectivity support. Remote user support. Deploy, install and maintain workstations, laptops, printers, blackberry and communication devices
Deskside Service Specialist
- Provided general support to the Webb chapel Facility account for the client’s desktop/laptop.
- This includes corporate standard software installs, account specific software, printer setup, network setup and diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problem interaction with the customer by phone, remote control desktop, and desk visits.
- This will install corporate standard software as defined by the corporate procurement group that includes: windows 2000, windows XP. Vista. Windows7 Enterprise. Office 2007, internet explorer 8.0, dial - up networking, SecuRemote, VPN network.
- Norton, McAfee anti-virus NetMeeting, and Time Tracking. Lastly, trouble-shoot software/hardware problems and provides network connectivity to all end users.
- Started PC refresh deployment upgrade and user profile copy over.
- Installation/re-installation and setting up of Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs and recovery on equipment including but not limited to desktops, laptops, printers, and Assisting Help Desk support environment on various escalated issues from production, network connection to security problems.
- Other assistance includes customer phone support, remote area support.
- Worked on various Desktop Refresh Projects, re imaged Confidential, Confidential Laptop and or Desktop, Supported Network Printers and configured Ghost Images and deployed department configured Confidential laptops and desktops.
- Deploying and supporting windows XP and windows 7 workstations in a multi-site wan environment wireless and wired network.
- Supported the deployment of new projects to the Confidential Supported Center and worked directly with internal and external customers and interface with level 3 support groups (Service providers, messaging support, network engineering, and server group)
- Familiarized with WIN9X, Windows NT, and Windows7. Lotus Notes, AS/400 software, Citrix Metalframe Server and Client, Attachmate extra, Diamond 725/950, Reflections, Windows Terminal Service, Novell Operating System. Hardware and software trouble shooting Microsoft s (MCP) and recent Win2k server class provided by PSC.
Desktop Support Analyst
- Excellent hardware, software troubleshooter, with experience in assisting customers.
- PC Network configuration, maintenance and upgrades.
- Strong knowledge or DOS, WIN 3.11 and WIN 95, WIN 98, WIN 4.0, WINT, 2000 Server, WINXP systems, Metalframe 1.8 and XP, Lotus Notes. Norten Ghost. Novell 4.X.AS400 Hardware includes Desktop PC, Notebook setup and image, Network Printer, Office Telephone Switch setup.
- Configure Internet operations include IE7 and Networking TCP/IP stacks. Email setup, Customer build computer systems.
- Configured and troubleshot most of the software the clients used to performed their daily functions i.e. (Outlook, wireless connection, server connections and desktop setups. Corporate standard software installs, account specific software, printer setup, network setup and basicdiagnosing of the desktop and laptop software problems; interaction with the customer by phone, remote control of desktop, and desk visits.
- Installed corporate standard software as defined by the corporate procurement group that includes but not limited to: Windows XP and 2000, Office 2003, Office XP, and Office 2000, Internet Explorer 6 and prior versions, Wireless handheld devices Dial-up Networking, SecuRemote, and Norton Anti-Virus.
- Trouble-shoot software/hardware problems and provided network connectivity to all end users.
Desktop Support Technician
- Installing hardware hard drive, CD rom, sound card, modem network card, video card, Installed software DOS, Win 3.11, Win95, NT 3.514.1 (Server, Workstation), OS.2, Novell 4.1.
- Toubleshot computer system boot, no video, no sound, hard drive reading error, telephone support, customer on side service, any related to electronic components System.
- Provided technical support for executive level and residential employees for desktop and laptops in the global environment.
- This included corporate standard software installs, account specific software, printer setup, network setup and basic diagnosing of the desktop and laptop software problems; interaction with the customer by phone, remote control of desktop, and desk visits.
- Installed corporate standard software as deemed necessary by myself or the desktop assessment group that includes but not limited to: Windows XP, Office 2003 and 2007, Internet Explorer 6 and prior versions, Wireless handheld devices Dial-up Networking, Broadband, VPN, Proprietary software, SecuRemote, and Norton and McAfee Anti-Virus solutions.
- Resolved issues that pertained to software/hardware problems and provided network connectivity to all end users.